Halo 4 typo...

Hey guys, go to the Halo 4 site, then go to the pre-order section. Read the bottom right limited edition description, then leave a comment here. Don’t spoil it, just leave a smiley or something along those lines to show that you’ve seen it.

> Hey guys, go to the Halo 4 site, then go to the pre-order section. Read the bottom right limited edition description, then leave a comment here. Don’t spoil it, just leave a smiley or something along those lines to show that you’ve seen it.

lol

Maybe I’m at the wrong site, but I don’t see anything wrong…

link it.

> Maybe I’m at the wrong site, but I don’t see anything wrong…
>
> link it.

> Hey guys, go to the Halo 4 site, then go to the pre-order section. Read the bottom right limited edition description, then leave a comment here. Don’t spoil it, just leave a smiley or something along those lines to show that you’ve seen it.

I don’t see a typo anywhere, but even if there is keeping it secret doesn’t do anyone any good.

If you’re talking about ‘warrior’ - it has been posted before. :stuck_out_tongue:

> I don’t see a typo anywhere, but even if there is keeping it secret doesn’t do anyone any good.

But just posting it would ruin all the fun! :3

> > I don’t see a typo anywhere, but even if there is keeping it secret doesn’t do anyone any good.
>
> But just posting it would ruin all the fun! :3

GET OUTTA HERE COBB.

(LOL :slight_smile: )

> > I don’t see a typo anywhere, but even if there is keeping it secret doesn’t do anyone any good.
>

I still haven’t found this imaginary website, so I’ll just move on since no one seems to want to link to the main page at least…

EDIT: If its about the size on Microsoft’s pre-order page, then I just found it. Not funny as you made it sound…

> > > I don’t see a typo anywhere, but even if there is keeping it secret doesn’t do anyone any good.
> >
> > But just posting it would ruin all the fun! :3
>
> I still haven’t found this imaginary website, so I’ll just move on since no one seems to want to link to the main page at least…
>
> EDIT: If its about the size on Microsoft’s pre-order page, then I just found it. Not funny as you made it sound…

https://halo.xbox.com/halo4/en-US?#preorder
^Go here
Read the section, next to the Limited Edition

At first, I couldn’t see any sort of typo.

But then I found it.

CURSE YOU, VOWELS! CURSE YOU!

I found it, lol

>

I thought it was weird when they had the error to Ganon on one of the zelda games was spelt GANNON and it turned into a huge controversy and i mean huge… O.o

If that happened to a Halo game crap would hit the fan harder then anything…