halo 4, turtles run.

:smiley:

It’s simple, we kill the batman.

Turtles running… Ingenious

This thread is about?

> This thread is about?

turtles having supremacy above cats in all aspects.

Relevant.

I don’t why you disliked them, I thought those sandwiches were quite tasty. "o_o

My hovercraft is full of eels.

Some people might find this thread a troll. I find it the funniest thing to have a random post that creative people answer, :smiley:

I think this should be the opposite of a speed run; you play through the Halo 4 campaign crouched. Every time you get shot, you have to remain still until you can crouch again.

> It’s simple, we kill the batman.

No, we might cause a slip space drive. Too dangerous…

> No, we might cause a slip space drive. Too dangerous…

Preposterous! The salami certainly won’t last until Tuesday!

> > No, we might cause a slip space drive. Too dangerous…
>
> Preposterous! The salami certainly won’t last until Tuesday!

Calamity! The salami must! Or we’ll lose Omega-3! We need inter-galactical help…

> I think this should be the opposite of a speed run; you play through the Halo 4 campaign crouched. Every time you get shot, you have to remain still until you can crouch again.

Shhh! You will scare the mushrooms!

> > I think this should be the opposite of a speed run; you play through the Halo 4 campaign crouched. Every time you get shot, you have to remain still until you can crouch again.
>
> Shhh! You will scare the mushrooms!

But I thought I already ate all the ice cream in the oven?

> > I think this should be the opposite of a speed run; you play through the Halo 4 campaign crouched. Every time you get shot, you have to remain still until you can crouch again.
>
> Shhh! You will scare the mushrooms!

Look! Those mushrooms are the same as TaneTane Island’s! Just back away slowly…

My potatoes tend to run away. Fix please?

> My potatoes tend to run away. Fix please?

Inelegance is the key. And if that fails, never forget that a quark will remedy even the most beneficent salad.