halo 4 tshirts?

When are the halo 4 t shirts coming out and are they going to be at the midnight release?

I want one so I can remember the hype for 343’s first game.

> I want one so I can remember the hype for 343’s first game.

do you know when they come out?

> > I want one so I can remember the hype for 343’s first game.
>
> do you know when they come out?

I googled and I saw a bunch of fan made ones, but nothing official. Maybe we can get Greenskull to do it since he is partnered with Soletron (Apparel company).

> > > I want one so I can remember the hype for 343’s first game.
> >
> > do you know when they come out?
>
> I googled and I saw a bunch of fan made ones, but nothing official. Maybe we can get Greenskull to do it since he is partnered with Soletron (Apparel company).

maybe he knows if there will be tshirts and all that stuff

I’l PM him about it.

> I’l PM him about it.

what his thingy so i can too?

> > I’l PM him about it.
>
> what his thingy so i can too?

lol Thingy. I meant I would on the RUL website. But I saw you have to pay just to be a member, so I’ll ask him on his Youtube. Greenskull’s youtube

> > > I’l PM him about it.
> >
> > what his thingy so i can too?
>
> lol Thingy. I meant I would on the RUL website. But I saw you have to pay just to be a member, so I’ll ask him on his Youtube. Greenskull’s youtube

just message and ask him if he knows anything about if tshirts are coming out or going to be at midnight sales

Reqium shirt

UNSC shirt.

I found two Halo 4 shirts off of Amazon that were last in stock. They’re both amazing.

I’ve been checking there.

i was on the hmv website and there were release dates for halo 4 tshirts

Play.com have these 2…

http://www.play.com/Clothing/T-Shirts/4-/31807247/Halo-4-Men-Chief-T-Shirt/Product.html?searchstring=halo+tshirt&searchsource=0&searchtype=allproducts&urlrefer=search

http://www.play.com/Clothing/T-Shirts/4-/31807290/Halo-4-Men-T-Shirt/Product.html?searchstring=halo+tshirt&searchsource=0&searchtype=allproducts&urlrefer=search

I want halo 4 apparel…

I know you can get them online i just want to know if they will be sold at stores or midnight sale.