Halo 4 Tournament Sign Up and Details

Halo 4 Tournament (Hosted By WBP Studio)

I think that everyone is as excited for Halo 4 as we are, so in the honor of Halo 4 we are hosting a tournament.

About the Tournament

The Halo 4 Tournament will start November 9th if the required number of participant is reached. The reason we wish to have the tournament to start shortly after the release date is so that there is no large advantage for any team with either guns, maps or glitches. Also some maps created by WBP Studio will be introduced in the tournament. The games will be classic Halo setting of normal slayer that will be three rounds of games to 25. (Rules and settings may change). Also the tournament will be a ladder tournament, so that means win and you advance, or lose and you’re out. Teams we be positioned randomly.

How to Sign Up

Teams of four are required, it is also will need to have a back-up player incase a team member cannot make the tournament game. Congragulations, there is only an age restriction of 10 and up, anyone who has the game and Xbox Live can sign up. Unfotunately for those european gamers, this is a North American tournament only. A response to join the tournament must be received before November the 6th so we have time to prepare the tournament. The participation fee is $2 per team. Once you have a team of four people and a back -up, fill out an entrance form here ( http://bit.ly/Halo4SignUp). You will be replied to with all the tournament specs on tuesday, November 6, if you are accepted, and you will be asked to submit you entrance fee there after.

Incentives

Although it is not completely clear as to what a winning and running up prize would be, I would assume that it would have something to do with Microsoft points. And since this is only a $2 entrance fee tournament, you have almost nothing to lose and something to gain.

Donations

In order to have a better prize for a small entrance fee tournament people can donate. If we recieve enough donations the prizes could to the max and totally awesome. For example the grand prizes could be something as a awesome as games, headphones, or even amazon gift cards.

Wrap Up

Sign-up starts now, ends November the 6th. The tournament kicks off on friday, November the 9th. 4 v 4 team slayer, in an elimination style tournament. $2 entrance fee per team and a winning prize of possibly Microsoft points. Also, ye be warned, a possible twist may be introduced during the tournament.

http://bit.ly/Halo4SignUp

Video Details

I’m feeling torn.

On the one hand, this is about Halo 4.

On the other it is recruiting, so therefore would belong in the recruitment section…

Needless to say, I’m interested.

> Halo 4 Tournament (Hosted By WBP Studio)
>
> I think that everyone is as excited for Halo 4 as we are, so in the honor of Halo 4 we are hosting a tournament.
>
> About the Tournament
>
> The Halo 4 Tournament will start November 9th if the required number of participant is reached. The reason we wish to have the tournament to start shortly after the release date is so that there is no large advantage for any team with either guns, maps or glitches. Also some maps created by WBP Studio will be introduced in the tournament. The games will be classic Halo setting of normal slayer that will be three rounds of games to 25. (Rules and settings may change). Also the tournament will be a ladder tournament, so that means win and you advance, or lose and you’re out. Teams we be positioned randomly.
>
>
> How to Sign Up
>
> Teams of four are required, it is also will need to have a back-up player incase a team member cannot make the tournament game. Congragulations, there is only an age restriction of 10 and up, anyone who has the game and Xbox Live can sign up. Unfotunately for those european gamers, this is a North American tournament only. A response to join the tournament must be received before November the 6th so we have time to prepare the tournament. The participation fee is $2 per team. Once you have a team of four people and a back -up, fill out an entrance form here ( http://bit.ly/Halo4SignUp). You will be replied to with all the tournament specs on tuesday, November 6, if you are accepted, and you will be asked to submit you entrance fee there after.
>
> Incentives
>
> Although it is not completely clear as to what a winning and running up prize would be, I would assume that it would have something to do with Microsoft points. And since this is only a $2 entrance fee tournament, you have almost nothing to lose and something to gain.
>
> Donations
>
> In order to have a better prize for a small entrance fee tournament people can donate. If we recieve enough donations the prizes could to the max and totally awesome. For example the grand prizes could be something as a awesome as games, headphones, or even amazon gift cards.
>
> Wrap Up
>
> Sign-up starts now, ends November the 6th. The tournament kicks off on friday, November the 9th. 4 v 4 team slayer, in an elimination style tournament. $2 entrance fee per team and a winning prize of possibly Microsoft points. Also, ye be warned, a possible twist may be introduced during the tournament.
>
> Sign Up
> http://bit.ly/Halo4SignUp
>
> Video Details
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ0uxPk3muI&feature=g-all-u

Sounds like a very fun and very cool thing to be a part of :slight_smile:

3 days after the game comes out… sounds to early.

Id participate, better not be scam

lol <.<

And a ignorant question, how do i pay the $2($8 all together) o.o

Im game

Team: Celestial

~best noob

Thats the point, the company I am a part of has thought this through and we think the best way to have a fair tournament is to have it so recently that no one player can have a supreme advantage. And also Halo 4 is going to be great so we are excited to have people sign up for the first of our many tournaments.

Haha, a scam for $2, and it is $2 per team, so it would also be payed for through pay pal.

I expect a whole lot of bad plays, i mean the players. Will there be a stream for this?

Hmmm I’m interested in this, even though its really close to launch. If anyone is else is interested in making a team and being a part of this they should message me and we could possibly <mark>start a team</mark> and score some MP’s!

I personally will not be streaming, but if another member of WBP Studio decides to they will. And if you are worried about this tournament being so close to launch date, don’t be, there will be many other tournaments. When signing up it will ask you what tournament date you would like to sign up for just type other and you will be emailed later with different tournament dates.