Halo 4 totally makes up for Halo Reach

I just wanted to say that, as a competitive player who absolutely hated Reach, I really love Halo 4. The game in its vanilla state plays very decently competitively. I’d compare it to an unpolished diamond at the moment - there are still quite a few things that still need to be fixed, like de-scoping, no instant respawns, better playlist variety, etc. etc. etc. But none of these problems are nearly as big as the problems in Reach were. This game has a TON of potential. Even right now, in its vanilla state, it is a blast to play.

Just had to get that out there.

Woah…a thread on these forums that ISN’T a hate thread?

Am I on the right website?

I agree. Compared to Reach, this game is an instant classic.

> … This game has a TON of potential…

I agree with this. I am anxious to see the first “patch”…I also hope it arrives A LOT sooner than the one for Halo:Reach did.

So you like the new hide and seek system do you? BOOOOO!!!

By that i mean for example on ragnarok, you shoot some 1 they run and hide. They then shoot you and kill you from long range.

> So you like the new hide and seek system do you? BOOOOO!!!
>
>
> By that i mean for example on ragnarok, you shoot some 1 they run and hide. They then shoot you and kill you from long range.

lol i never have that problem… I finish my kill before he gets the chance to hide… Its who ever has the better skill.