Halo 4 to Halo 5

I searched and i didn’t find anything on this but I’m wondering if anyone knows or has a theory about halo 5 using the exact same spartan as you have in 4. I mean that like you do all this level up and stuff do you guys think they should just extend the leveling for 5 and give new parts and armor or would you rather they redo the whole thing?

They just finished Halo 4, they’re not thinking about that stuff yet… They first need to make the whole game.

I don’t think we can know anything about Halo 5 yet…Halo 4 hasn’t come out yet, buddy. May be thinking too far ahead on this one.

yeah, but hey they already thought ahead to halo 6 who’s to say they didnt plan this mp system with that in mind but its no big deal i just thought it would be cool to see your spartan evolve threw multiple games.

Well I would think that halo 5 would be out on the next gen xbox. I hope anyway. So I would like it if they completely remade the spartan. Not continue adding stuff. I think if they just added on for Halo 5 they would probably add on for Halo 6 and all the menus for armor would become cluttered with way to many armor variations.

They have planned ahead for Halo 6…but only the story.

> yeah, but hey they already thought ahead to halo 6 who’s to say they didnt plan this mp system with that in mind but its no big deal i just thought it would be cool to see your spartan evolve threw multiple games.

They thought ahead story wise, but they probably don’t know how Halo 5 is going to be yet. All the ideas they have are put in Halo 4, they first need to think about new stuff for Halo 5. Just like Frankie said, it’s normal that developers try to put amazing stuff into the game, but later they have to remove it because it doesn’t work or there just isn’t enough time. Halo 2 is a great example for this, it had a lot removed and some things came back in Halo 3. But with Halo 4 they actually got a lot of stuff, which they thought would get removed, that actually made it into the game!

well when I say add on I mean something that makes it feel like its the same spartan. I mean maybe not the same armor parts or maybe if they keep some armor parts and not all they give you what you had unlocked.I’m just throwing it out there and I figured it would be out on next gen. i mean story wise would you probably be the same spartan 4 you are now?

I believe that playing Halo 4 should give you a bit of a “head start” in Halo 5 towards your Spartan’s progress through it’s multiplayer. But I don’t think you should just automatically be the same rank or have the same progress. And some armours will have to go to make way for new ones, old weapons for new ones etc.

Say, if having Halo 4 on your career record started you at rank 5 in Halo 5. That would be cool. Then having Halo 4 AND 5 would start you at rank 10 in 6, but having only one of the two would start you at rank 5 in 6.

Well I think it would be a cool idea if we were the same spartan 4 in Halo 5 and 6. They could keep our stats but maybe reset armor. There will be new armor anyway and probably some new specializations. Maybe they can give us some things to unlock in Halo 5 if we were a certain rank or did something specific in Halo 4 war games.

> Say, if having Halo 4 on your career record started you at rank 5 in Halo 5. That would be cool. Then having Halo 4 AND 5 would start you at rank 10 in 6, but having only one of the two would start you at rank 5 in 6.

that doesn’t sound bad i like that, i mean right now i just can’t wait for 4 but i mean it would be cool to know about that. Also i haven’t been keeping up with this halo like i have in the pass do you get a code thing like how it started in 3 with one letter and two numbers that show up above your head. If so is the number changeable or fixed?