halo 4 to-do list

when you finally get your hands on halo 4, what will be the first thing you do? second? third? how will you spend your first day with halo 4?

I will first hug my game and tell it how I missed it so. Then I shall gently open the seal and enjoy the new game smell. then, depending on if I have friends online I will probably jump to MP to get a feel for it. get my spartan all ready with color and armour and dip into MP for a few then jump to campaign. then back to MP then to campaign…ohhhh I dunno what to do first!!! LOL

I’m hoping to go to the midnight release. I put 160 down towards the Halo 4 Console Bundle, and when I get paid pay the rest.

If I go the the midnight release. Depending if I can get a ride since I do not own my own car.

1st- Get my greedy hands on MY Halo 4 Console Bundle.
2nd- Jump in the air, clicking my heels together in excitement.
3rd- The moment I land on my feet run to the car, more like do the crack head skip to the car. crack head skip is what a crack head does after getting his fix from dealer.
4th- Get home, run into my room waking my room mates up screaming like a child on Christmas.
5th- Open up the box.
6th- Hook up my new console.
7th- Turn it on and pop in Halo 4.
8th- As the game loads pace the room with a -Yoink!-.
9th- Play the campaign.
10th- After beating the campaign, if i’m tired take a 5 minute nap, then start to Forge.

I can go on forever and a day what i’d do.

I will start the campaign.

Depends on rather not I’m in Utah when Halo 4 is released.

If I’m in Utah, I’ll pick up my Limited Edition and my Xbox, take it home, switch Xboxs, pull the hard drive from the old one, start up the new one, and start the data transfer, then take the stuff that I’m going to give my sister’s husband, and put it into the box, and walk it over to my sister’s place, and drop it off, and then come back and play Halo 4 or sleep.

If I’m out side of Utah, when I get home, I’ll do the same, but instead of picking up my Xbox and Limited Edition, it’ll already be on my Desk, I’ll just have to unbox it.

> I’m hoping to go to the midnight release. I put 160 down towards the Halo 4 Console Bundle, and when I get paid pay the rest.
>
> If I go the the midnight release. Depending if I can get a ride since I do not own my own car.
>
> 1st- Get my greedy hands on MY Halo 4 Console Bundle.
> 2nd- Jump in the air, clicking my heels together in excitement.
> 3rd- The moment I land on my feet run to the car, more like do the crack head skip to the car. crack head skip is what a crack head does after getting his fix from dealer.
> 4th- Get home, run into my room waking my room mates up screaming like a child on Christmas.
> 5th- Open up the box.
> 6th- Hook up my new console.
> 7th- Turn it on and pop in Halo 4.
> 8th- As the game loads pace the room with a -Yoink!-.
> 9th- Play the campaign.
> 10th- After beating the campaign, if i’m tired take a 5 minute nap, then start to Forge.
>
> I can go on forever and a day what i’d do.

Replace the Console bundle with the LE and we are going to be doing pretty much the exact same thing. I may have to be careful with #8 because I may end up shutting off my xbox if you catch my drift.

Idk the average age of people on this forum so I can’t really say on here what I plan on doing to it when I get it… jk.

But in all seriousness, I will be working 8am-8am on Nov. 6 so I won’t really get much playing time. But I do have the 2 days after it off. But I plan on going right into matchmaking until my friends eventually come over and attempt to beat it on legendary.

Firstly, I’ll pray my disc drive cooperates and will install the disc. Then I’ll probably set up my Spartan, play a few missions of solo campaign on normal, then a few games of multiplayer. After that I’ll just achievement hunt.

> > I’m hoping to go to the midnight release. I put 160 down towards the Halo 4 Console Bundle, and when I get paid pay the rest.
> >
> > If I go the the midnight release. Depending if I can get a ride since I do not own my own car.
> >
> > 1st- Get my greedy hands on MY Halo 4 Console Bundle.
> > 2nd- Jump in the air, clicking my heels together in excitement.
> > 3rd- The moment I land on my feet run to the car, more like do the crack head skip to the car. crack head skip is what a crack head does after getting his fix from dealer.
> > 4th- Get home, run into my room waking my room mates up screaming like a child on Christmas.
> > 5th- Open up the box.
> > 6th- Hook up my new console.
> > 7th- Turn it on and pop in Halo 4.
> > 8th- As the game loads pace the room with a -Yoink!-.
> > 9th- Play the campaign.
> > 10th- After beating the campaign, if i’m tired take a 5 minute nap, then start to Forge.
> >
> > I can go on forever and a day what i’d do.
>
> Replace the Console bundle with the LE and we are going to be doing pretty much the exact same thing. <mark>I may have to be careful with #8 because I may end up shutting off my xbox if you catch my drift.</mark>

LOL

1.) Forge, explore everything and all three environments.
2.) Complete about 25% of the campaign with friends.
3.) Check out multiplayer or Spartan Ops.
4.) Play Custom Games with friends.

1. Watch the entire opening scene. Sort of a ritual for me. I always do this with every game.

2. Options. Controller, audio, video, etc.

3. Probably mess with my S IV, get the easy achievements like stance, emblem, etc out of the way.

4. Heroic campaign all nighter, or however long it takes.

5. Spops.

6. Achievements.

7. In-game test like vulnerable spots on vehicles, kill times, AA’s, etc.

8. Mm to see what playlist have the highest exp payouts to mix and match with the double xp…

first: going to forge and testing out all the new weapons and vehicles
second: going to spartan ops to see the new cutscenes with HD graphics like halo wars back in the day.
Third: going to multiplayer to get my first -Yoink!-
Fourth: after all of the suspense i’m going to goto campaign and whoop covie and promethean -Yoink-!

> > I’m hoping to go to the midnight release. I put 160 down towards the Halo 4 Console Bundle, and when I get paid pay the rest.
> >
> > If I go the the midnight release. Depending if I can get a ride since I do not own my own car.
> >
> > 1st- Get my greedy hands on MY Halo 4 Console Bundle.
> > 2nd- Jump in the air, clicking my heels together in excitement.
> > 3rd- The moment I land on my feet run to the car, more like do the crack head skip to the car. crack head skip is what a crack head does after getting his fix from dealer.
> > 4th- Get home, run into my room waking my room mates up screaming like a child on Christmas.
> > 5th- Open up the box.
> > 6th- Hook up my new console.
> > 7th- Turn it on and pop in Halo 4.
> > 8th- As the game loads pace the room with a -Yoink!-.
> > 9th- Play the campaign.
> > 10th- After beating the campaign, if i’m tired take a 5 minute nap, then start to Forge.
> >
> > I can go on forever and a day what i’d do.
>
> Replace the Console bundle with the LE and we are going to be doing pretty much the exact same thing. I may have to be careful with #8 because I may end up shutting off my xbox if you catch my drift.

good, i thought i was the only one lol.

Few games of multiplayer, then campaign.

Then hours and hours of multiplayer.

I was going to say Campaign, but then I saw the new Forge video…