Halo 4 Title Update 1

Halo 4 is an amazing game but as people on the forums have been stating it has some problems that need to be fixed. These fixes will most likely happen in a title update. The best way to do this is to fix the biggest problems in the first update. This thread is for identifying those problems.

The main problems I have run into are

No precision forging. Holding down the left thumbstick to precisely move forge objects into place.

Flood loadouts cannot be changed[they can’t carry weapons other than the claw]
Flood also can’t drive vehicles

No race gametype.

I have also been hearing about a language issue with foriegn games and a balance issue with the DMR.

So, what about you? What problems do you think should fixed in the first update? and I’m talking about major issues not minor bugs or glitches.

I’m hoping 343 will use this as a reference.

Flood being able to use vehicles and have other weapons than the claw? - I hope you are kidding me, right?

Flood (as in the game-type Flood) was originally a slayer variant called: Infection (or alpha zombies later on).

It’s supposed to be this way.

Your asking to be flamed for that post Infection also included being able to use the gravity hammer also if you remember

No VIP or assault
Not enough customization options in custom games

> Your asking to be flamed for that post Infection also included being able to use the gravity hammer also if you remember

True, but seeing flood carry a gun in Flood game type? A little unfair I might say?

(Or wasn’t this message directed to me?)

> Flood being able to use vehicles and have other weapons than the claw? - I hope you are kidding me, right?
>
> Flood (as in the game-type Flood) was originally a slayer variant called: Infection (or alpha zombies later on).
>
> It’s supposed to be this way.

I think what OP means is, Flood has replaced Infection. When you’re making your own Infection gametypes such as “Duck Hunt” or “Jenga” (popular on previous Halo’s ) there is no way to change the primary weapon for infected/flood in player traits.

I think it’s more about custom Gametypes than the actual pub playlist.

DarkPerzik he meant for custom games. The lack of customization takes away a lot of custom gametype opportunities that in previous games utilized those options of different weapons and vehicle usage.

Frame rate issues with Complex in split screen.

Ordnance drop pods called down but not picked up vanish after black screen.

What? No more speed halo? NOOOOOOOOO!

> Flood being able to use vehicles and have other weapons than the claw? - I hope you are kidding me, right?
>
> Flood (as in the game-type Flood) was originally a slayer variant called: Infection (or alpha zombies later on).
>
> It’s supposed to be this way.

I don’t think you understand why he wants those options. He isn’t talking about changing the playlist infection, but he wants those options for custom games. The loss of those options have completely destroyed some popular custom game types.

Flood is fine the way it is.

I agree with the forge part though.

there needs to be an option to not join games in progress

If he meant custom games, than you guys are right, they need to give more customization options.

I saw somewhere a modder made speed halo and gave flood weapons. However we shouldn’t have to mod the game to do this…

I always seem to lose my AA after black screen or a host switch. Not an incredibly big deal but annoying when I’m on a hot streak and then suddenly put at a disadvantage.

General bug/glitch fixes would be great.

I’d REALLY like them to change the war games user interface to something closer to Reach’s. The entire UI could do with a big overhaul, but multiplayer lobbies are horrible. I don’t even bother looking through who else is in the match.

I hope to have the change lenguage option … some of us want to hear the game in his original lenguage please !!! fix that i hope that this issue is resolved in the next update