hALO 4 THEATHER!

I think its an awsome feature in halo 3, odst, and in reach. but we havent seen much change if any at all in the mode. we should be able to pause the video fastfoward and slow down our videos while we are recoding it. also, since everybody like to post videos to fails of the week and some of those video are vehicle fails. i think there sould be a option to view the certain vehicle though 1st person.
for example:in halo reach
FALCON: DRIVER & TURRET.
WARTHOG: DRIVER, PASSENGER & TURRET(WITH A CLOSER VIEW POINT NOT 1ST PERSON)
MONGOOSE: DRIVER, PASSENGER.
TANK: TURRET ONLY.
no ghost, banshee, or wraith. unless you find a way to do that too!

i want them to be easier to post onto youtube rather then the 5min render so wwe can out do the CoD theater. they do it for free. you tape vid in cod theatre and you go online pull it off of the cod website and now you got 1,000,000 cod vids a min. halo needs to beat that and by that they need to make it as simple, if not easier and still free as that to out wit cod.

OR get rid of theater all together

> OR get rid of theater all together

that would be the biggest mistake EVER!

@GeneralCube36
thats crazy why get ride of a tool that make halo great. and is way better than cods theather mode. you cant really make machinimas in cod and its really east to in halo.
just because you dont know how to use the tool doesnt mean that it should be deleted… just sayin

> @GeneralCube36
> thats crazy why get ride of a tool that make halo great. and is way better than cods theather mode. you cant really make machinimas in cod and its really east to in halo.
> just because you dont know how to use the tool doesnt mean that it should be deleted… just sayin

actually its alot easier in cod. have you seen how it works? you can connect clips together and make special effects and everything. the reason halo is better for machinimas is it looks too weird on a game were there mouths are moving while in halo you have a helmet and you just nod ur head when you talk. they need to make it easy to to pull clips off of you halo 4 game and post onto youtube free of charge no matter how many you have. i would love to start posting clips of gameplay i have.

> i want them to be easier to post onto youtube rather then the 5min render so wwe can out do the CoD theater. they do it for free. you tape vid in cod theatre and you go online pull it off of the cod website and now you got 1,000,000 cod vids a min. halo needs to beat that and by that they need to make it as simple, if not easier and still free as that to out wit cod.

It would be nice to see Halo beat COD and add a feature to let you upload videos to Youtube, I know I’ll get some enjoyment out of it.

Also, GeneralCube36, stop acting like a stupid little troll, just because no one likes your ideas, doesn’t it mean you should go to other’s threads and troll.

All I’d like is the option to view films as a party and ALSO to see the first person view of everyone that’s in the game.

They should find a way for party view, and campaign/firefight rewind, without the serious framerate drop. There should also be a camera tilt option, and some filter effects (blue/red/green sliders, bluriness/sharpness, etc). While already being a great tool, it was never majorly improved upon.

> All I’d like is the option to view films as a party and ALSO to see the first person view of everyone that’s in the game.

^This
It would be cool also,as Sgt Fergus stated before me, to take parts of your video and put them together like COD does.It would be a lot easier to make machinimas.

>

Why are you guys even listening to him when he wanted put a tornado gun in Halo…