Halo 4 theater idea

Who else believes that 343i should allow theater mode to 1) upload videos straight to a computer/laptop to make montages easier to make with windows movie maker or whatever program, or 2) upload clips straight to your youtube account like the way call of duty is doing it, but with more time like 2-3 minutes, 3) have 343i make a montage making setting on the theater menu putting different clips together(with transitions) and upload straight to youtube account.

Just throwing these ideas out so that people won’t really need to buy all these capture devices.

I just think the ability to upload to your computer or laptop is necessary. You can find all sorts of video editing software on the internet! :slight_smile:

The ability to download anything on your fileshare.

i.e.

Hey that was a really fun game we just played, i did hella good and want to watch it again sometime!

Uploads to fileshare

Logs onto Waypoint via computer

Downloads files that have been uploaded

Does with files as he/she wishes

:smiley:

I think it would be best if you could export film clips as video files to your HDD or other storage devices.

This could easily be accomplished by the way. Have an in-game rendering engine instead of in online one. Saves precious server power and allows the user to generate their video much more quickly.

> Who else believes that 343i should allow theater mode to 1) upload videos straight to a computer/laptop to make montages easier to make with windows movie maker or whatever program

I agree with this, BUT as long as there are no limits to time, or size.

> 2) upload clips straight to your youtube account like the way call of duty is doing it, but with more time like 2-3 minutes

I don’t know about you, but I much rather be able to download the raw video from theater mode, cut it, and then upload it from my Desktop, because I can upload at lest 10 minutes of video.

> 3) have 343i make a montage making setting on the theater menu putting different clips together(with transitions) and upload straight to youtube account.

Again, much rather leave the video editing to software dedicated to video editing, not a Game.

just ideas, but yeah i think my first thought was the primary choice to think of.