Halo 4. The end of days

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

It saddens the hell out of me that Halo is now a dead franchise.(plz choose ur words carefully trolls. ty) I know in my heart , there are umpteen fans who feel the same way. Long gone are the daya you could sign in to xbox live and crap all over your friends.
Not to mention the times you could call out your fellow playlists for being -Yoinks!- jus because they were red team. I curse in jest of course. Thats where the fun starts and ends in H4. I cant gear myself up for a fun challenging dual, because at the moment im the only one using a mic.

Lets take a trip back down oll memory lane.
Pffttt.(my bad i dont know how many p,s. F,S or t,s to put in)

H2 for me was exceptional. Now dont get me wrong. I wasnt online at 1st to play MM. But the campaign was so gripping it kept me playing for weeks on end.(total respect for that Bungie.) When i did finally get online with H2. Holy bajingaas. These guys tore me a new 1. My eyes were opened to a new lvl of gameplaying.(much appreciated -Yoinks!-). LOL.

H3. What a great game to start me out on my proper online xp. I remember my 1st game to this day. H3 = Snowbound = social = total pissheads. Bear in mind im an older generation player. Best online xp of my life.

I honestly thought i could be a lvl 50 general. Then came along the delevelers to ruin eveything. I really would like to know. WHERE ARE YOU MY COMPETITION TO THIS DAY. All that cheating for what? A pat on ur back fromfriends that have moved on. (clap, clap, well done)

Next is Halo reach.

Suprisingly a really good story. Thats where it ends.
Aemour abilities are a no no. Forgiven the fact sprint is implemented.
Real nice touch. I think sprint will outdo any other major change. Nice touch. AS YOU CAN TELL IM REFUSING TO LAYOUT REAL FAILINGS ON THE KNOW I WILL GET BATTERED BY NEW HALO FANS.

H4. Well theres the fact you insert the disk.

how about? how about? how about? how about? how about? how about?
Should i start now? Or let you get ur head around the.
BUT

This is barely even understandable. This is a forum, type correctly please.

>

Huh?

Truth be told, sorry to hear that. Personally I like the game, but I won’t argue with you. At least you didn’t flame.

> This is barely even understandable. This is a forum, type correctly please.

Didnt take long at all. What a suprise.

> > This is barely even understandable. This is a forum, type correctly please.
>
> Didnt take long at all. What a suprise.

What’s a suprise? It would help if your OIP was understandable let alone readable.