halo 4, the death of big team?

343 why did you kill big team?

their is no big team obejctive, map control, and even general gameplay. the biggest fun points about halo in the past was it’s mix of vehicles combined with salvaging for the weapons, right now, large scale maps are getting determinate because people practically spawn with sniper rifles.

please give us back big team, and give us some sort of classic mode where everyone spawns with only a ar and pistol (+their aa and stuff) and the better weapons are on the map.

That sounds far too complicated for Halo4. :frowning: Simple game for simple people.

Wait… you want big team with AR starts? I can’t say thats the best solution.

The best suggestion I heard was “DMR shouldn’t have a Rate of Fire that is so fast that DMR kill time is faster than BR. If DMR RoF is slowed down to match the kill time of BR or slowed down that BR is slightly faster than DMR… then DMR would be less game braking.”

We were promised that DMR was going to be mid-long rang and BR was to be Short-Mid range… for some reason they thought giving DMR a faster rate of fire was a good idea. If a person is good enough with the dmr, and lands every shot… that person will beat BR at close range almost every time. Not cool. There is no point to using any other weapon as a starting main weapon.

More playlists are going to introduced. Patience good sir.

> Wait… you want big team with AR starts? I can’t say thats the best solution.
>
> The best suggestion I heard was “DMR shouldn’t have a Rate of Fire that is so fast that DMR kill time is faster than BR. If DMR RoF is slowed down to match the kill time of BR or slowed down that BR is slightly faster than DMR… then DMR would be less game braking.”
>
> We were promised that DMR was going to be mid-long rang and BR was to be Short-Mid range… for some reason they thought giving DMR a faster rate of fire was a good idea. If a person is good enough with the dmr, and lands every shot… that person will beat BR at close range almost every time. Not cool. There is no point to using any other weapon as a starting main weapon.

The DMR is almost a semi-power weapon. It destroys certain maps, Ragnarok in particular. It’s turned into a pop-shot fest instead of one of the most brilliant BTB maps of Halo 3.

On to the OP, I’d love to see a bare bone BTB playlist. BR/AR spawns, no tactical upgrade, no support upgrade, no AAs, and no armor mods(for those with specializations). Essentially Halo 3 with sprint. Not because I don’t love the heck out of regular Infinity Multiplayer, but the more the merrier.