Halo 4 the call of duty wannabe

The armor mods, armor abilities and customization is all from call of duty games. Check out the videos of the abilities online and listen to what they do. They are call of duty perks but named different. I want halo not call of duty. This is not halo anymore.

Thanks for the giggle.

INB4 Thread is locked. Halo 4 plays nothing like Call of Duty, just because it has some similar aspects doesn’t make it a wannabe.

Call of duty, the wannabe of quake.

Quake, the wannabe of rage.

i personally dont care about those facts.
play halo or cod, its your choice… but let me tell: cod black ops 2 will fail against halo 4 ;D

So I guess Halo is like Call of Duty which is also like Battlefield? Just because they are all similar doesn’t mean they are the same game. Halo 4 will be different and it will be better. Don’t worry.

I have played Halo 4 and even though it’s adopted a lot of modern FPS elements; it’s still Halo most of all and Halo at it’s heart.
Also it seems to be the true successor to Halo 3.

CoD is just a load of crap. Don’t compare Halo to that garbage!

K

I have played Halo 4 and even though it’s adopted a lot of modern FPS elements; it’s still Halo most of all and Halo at it’s heart.
Also it seems to be the true successor to Halo 3.

Haven’t seen an actual thread that blames halo 4 to be a cod wannabe in a while…this made me laugh xP…nothing in H4 says it wants to be COD…some similarities yes, but H4 is STILL halo :slight_smile:

>

Wow… real original, and misguided… Armor mods are more like perks than armor abilities… But at the end of the day.
COD is COD
Halo is Halo, if you don’t believe me, then please, -Yoink-, there’s the door, please don’t come back.

Oh look, another useless thread calling Halo a CoD wannabe, useless thread.

Am I the only who’s thinking that these threads are getting annoying?

Well if we’re going by that logic… Call of Duty obviously copied all the FPS games before it because it itself is an FPS. Couldn’t they think of some other genre that wasn’t already taken? Look at all the stuff they copied! Guns, grenades, the ability to use a knife…obviously Call of Duty wasn’t the first game to feature this stuff, and they just stole all these ideas from other games. I can’t believe they did this! Yeah, Halo didn’t copy anything. If you don’t wanna play it because of a few extra features that are gonna enhance the gameplay, then don’t. Your loss. I seriously hope you’re trolling OP.

0/10 Troll Harder.

Looks like Halo to me. When did 343i start using that 7 year old IW engine that Black ops II is using? LoL! Oh so weak.

Thank you for expressing your concerned opinion. I’m sure your opinion will make 343 change their mind and make them realize they should’ve just copy and pasted Halo 3.
(sarcasm)

> The armor mods, armor abilities and customization is all from call of duty games. Check out the videos of the abilities online and listen to what they do. They are call of duty perks but named different. I want halo not call of duty. This is not halo anymore.

This again? Where are the mods when you need them?

Sure we get grenade indicators, custom classes, progression system, kill cams, hit markers, default sprint, not being able to drop the flag like in CoD, and perks/specializations.

That does not make Halo 4 a wannabe of CoD, I promise.

/sarcasm

And CoD its the wanna be MLG main stage =D