Halo 4: The Armory

For Halo 4, the armory should be more in-depth and have even more pieces of armor.

Including more color customization, we want real black. Maybe something like a color spectrum, so you can select exactly the color you want.

More visor colors, we had a very limited amount of visor colors, and it would be neat to have more than just 4.

Armor effects, we need more, a wide variety would be very nice, maybe something like an explosion when you die (no damage).

Elite customization, if elites are going to be in halo 4 and it’s multiplayer, you should have full customization of their armor, like in halo 3, maybe not as much as the spartans. I feel as though they were forgotten in halo reach, which dissapointed a community of players who like to customize their elites.

Please post ideas and/or comments for the Halo 4 Armoury.

Maybe custom armor decals, ranging from really cool to hilarious

some ideas,

flames (of course)

bungie insignia

stripes

> Maybe custom armor decals, ranging from really cool to hilarious
>
>
>
> some ideas,
>
> flames (of course)
>
> bungie insignia
>
> stripes

That would be cool, and another thing I though of would be custom emblems, sorta like CoD Black ops’ emblem creator.

and more armor from other games like the hayabusa armor

a few ideas,

space marine armor

cog armor

killzone armor

etc.

> > Maybe custom armor decals, ranging from really cool to hilarious
> >
> >
> >
> > some ideas,
> >
> > flames (of course)
> >
> > bungie insignia
> >
> > stripes
>
> That would be cool, and another thing I though of would be custom emblems, sorta like CoD Black ops’ emblem creator.

ditto, that idea would be great for H4

I would suggest being able to have two armor affects, for example in reach it’d be cool if you could have Inclement Weather and the blue flameing helmet.

Speaking of armor and things, it would be nice if your emblem showed up on your armor, or you could place it on your armor, like your decals idea. It sucked that in halo reach you couldn’t see your emblem on your armor. (Unless you can, and I missed it)

i would also enjoy a multiplayer option to make it to where our primary/secondary armor color could appear in team games. what good is armor color if you cant use it in team matches

> Speaking of armor and things, it would be nice if your emblem showed up on your armor, or you could place it on your armor, like your decals idea. It sucked that in halo reach you couldn’t see your emblem on your armor. (Unless you can, and I missed it)

you can actually, if you look closely at your spartans chest piece on the left side there should be a small emblem.

Note: you might have an armor peice that covers it up, its easily noticable if you have default on

> > Speaking of armor and things, it would be nice if your emblem showed up on your armor, or you could place it on your armor, like your decals idea. It sucked that in halo reach you couldn’t see your emblem on your armor. (Unless you can, and I missed it)
>
> you can actually, if you look closely at your spartans chest piece on the left side there should be a small emblem.
>
> Note: you might have an armor peice that covers it up, its easily noticable if you have default on

Oh, my mistake. Well, I still think they should have the option to choose where it is, or make it in a more obvious spot.