Halo 4 Terrible?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Halo 4 is terrible really this game isn’t even Halo they should have called this crap Call of Duty 5 because this isn’t Halo anymore just another crappy Call of Duty game. I took this horrible game out of my Xbox and broke it in half because 343 ruined this game for me about 90% of this game is nothing but crap, I only liked a few things that they did to it but other than those few things this is crap, 343 Industries you suck and have ruined Halo forever, who else agrees that this game is crap. RIP HALO 2001-2010.

What a idiotic thread, there’s been hundreds of these already…

points at the X button The door is that way.

Lol’d

Give them a chance, this is their first game to make on their own.

Tatty Bye then xxx

it isn’t terrible, its extremely broken but it is a good game, how ever good isn’t enough for a game of this callibar, it has to be great.

Another this is cod thread just get out. The game is fine

> Halo 4 is terrible really this game isn’t even Halo they should have called this crap Call of Duty 5 because this isn’t Halo anymore just another crappy Call of Duty game. <mark>I took this horrible game out of my Xbox and broke it in half</mark> because 343 ruined this game for me about 90% of this game is nothing but crap, I only liked a few things that they did to it but other than those few things this is crap, 343 Industries you suck and have ruined Halo forever, who else agrees that this game is crap. <mark>RIP HALO 2001-2010.</mark>

Lies

Everyone has their opinion. There’s a good handful of things that I wasn’t happy about but once I accepted that this was a new company and a new era to Halo I started to enjoy it for what it was. You seem a little too aggravated by a video game. I would recommend you re-evaluate what is important in life. You could have just traded it in to Gamestop or sold it on eBay and made back most of your money.

kayeeee Bai! You may offer your opinion on Halo 4, but don’t bash it with just your misguided rage. We do’t serve your kind here…

Well, if you hate it that much, you obviously didn’t think before you bought it. All fo the “stuff that makes it CoD” we’ve known since… what, April?

Either way, http://i.imgur.com/XLGgI.jpg