Halo 4 Terminal Trailer [HD]

Halo 4 Terminal Trailer
Don’t know if anybody saw this, but if you didn’t you should check it out.

> Halo 4 Terminal Trailer
> Don’t know if anybody saw this, but if you didn’t you should check it out.

Woah, I actually hadn’t seen that before. Thanks for the link.

Awesome that 343 is still going with the terminals. Sometimes small details like this make the biggest difference.

Something in the video caught my attention though. From the video it seems the elites arrive to Requiem 3 years before any human ship arrives. So what have they been doing there this whole time? You would think Requiem’s defenses would have long taken care of them.

I’m curious to see how this is explained.

> Awesome that 343 is still going with the terminals. Sometimes small details like this make the biggest difference.
>
> Something in the video caught my attention though. From the video it seems the elites arrive to Requiem 3 years before any human ship arrives. So what have they been doing there this whole time? You would think Requiem’s defenses would have long taken care of them.
>
> I’m curious to see how this is explained.

Maybe they couldn’t gain access to Requiem’s secrets because they’re not a Reclaimer species.

guys, it’s a little cOLD in here, so bring a light jacket

> guys, it’s a little cOLD in here, so bring a light jacket

wat?

Go away. This video is good.

> > guys, it’s a little cOLD in here, so bring a light jacket
>
> wat?
>
> Go away. This video is good.

I don’t think he was saying it was bad, just that it is supposedly old news. I honestly never knew.

Heresy! I Expected a Trailer showcasing a fly-through of a Terminal Remake!
343i I demand that you release the Trailer at once or it will be off with your Heads!

If only I Really was a King in Medieval times That had access to a Time Machine And the Waypoint Forums…

> Maybe they couldn’t gain access to Requiem’s secrets because they’re not a Reclaimer species.

That seems like a good possibility. Maybe they left because of that in order to look for a way to access Requiem. That could be what the elite was referring to when he informed Jul 'Mdama “the raiding parties have returned”. That’s good thinkin Phenotype

> > > guys, it’s a little cOLD in here, so bring a light jacket
> >
> > wat?
> >
> > Go away. This video is good.
>
> I don’t think he was saying it was bad, just that it is supposedly old news. I honestly never knew.

I understand that. But the mOLD joke is unnecessary, espceially when such a hardly viewed video was only posted YESTERDAY.

Are they speaking Japanese? At 59 seconds he definitely says “Toshiba” lol

Cant wait for this game

So… Elites are japanese, huh?

Is everything just non-canon now?