Halo 4: Tarp DLC

I hear that there is going to be a new Tarp DLC of Halo 4, which gives all current maps 47% more Tarpooling. Also, a completely new map made entirely from Tarp.

And finally, every player who buys the DLC will unlock the Tarp Cape armour set for their Spartan 4.

Maybe this is what is going to be announced at E3?

What’s ‘Tarp’?

> What’s ‘Tarp’?

Tis the thing that binds us all in the Halo Universe.

> > What’s ‘Tarp’?
>
> Tis the thing that binds us all in the Halo Universe.

You mean: the Haloverse.

They were dropping some pretty strong hints about the upcoming “Tarptacular Map Pack” as far back as the live stream for the Castle pack.

I’m keen for all the Tarp forge items. The new “Magic Tarpet” vehicle looks a bit OP TBH - looks more like it was designed for action sack.

Wut? I’m confused as @#$%. What the heck is this “Tarp” Pack DLC? If it’s real, how much will it be? …Or is this a troll post… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m super serial guys.

> I’m super serial guys.

Ok, if you say so. :stuck_out_tongue: Do you have a link to one of these teasers? I’d like to see them. :smiley:

I’m more interested in the Tarp Rifle.

Refrain from making non-constructive posts?

FORUM RULES

Sounds awesome, especially that tarp cape. Does anyone know the release date and the cost?

Tarp is OP

> Refrain from making non-constructive posts?
>
> FORUM RULES

What are you talking about? This thread is very constructive… Just like how tarps are useful in construction…

I can’t wait to hear more details about the tarp DLC though! Some rumours say that it’s set to be released in late summer, but I’m taking that all with a grain of salt.

duh herr is tarp?

Obvious troll is obvious.

Lock it down, mods.

Nah, he’s being super serial about this new tarp mappack. I’m pretty excited about the new trap armor set, heard it looks like Man-Bear-Pig.

Don’t lock this thread moderators at least it’s something funny.

> > Refrain from making non-constructive posts?
> >
> > FORUM RULES
>
> What are you talking about? This thread is very constructive… Just like how tarps are useful in construction…
>
> I can’t wait to hear more details about the tarp DLC though! Some rumours say that it’s set to be released in late summer, but I’m taking that all with a grain of salt.

As said, this thread seems very constrcutive minded!

Agreed, Tarp map pack sounds awesome!

> Don’t lock this thread moderators at least it’s something funny.

Wait…this isn’t real? Ah @#$%. I already preordered it. :frowning: