Halo 4 Talking Grunt Which personality?

So far, in every Halo game (Not sure about Halo Wars) there has been a grunt that speaks english and has a personality. In CE it was a hungry grunt, for exapmle. If there is a talking grunt easter egg in Halo 4, which personality would you want it to be?

The Grunt in Halo 4 should display a mixture of cowardly and apathetic characteristics. Like he’s afraid of what’s transpiring, yet he doesn’t care enough to want to find out.

> So far, in every Halo game (Not sure about Halo Wars) there has been a grunt that speaks english and has a personality. In CE it was a hungry grunt, for exapmle. If there is a talking grunt easter egg in Halo 4, which personality would you want it to be?

There wasn’t one in Reach. Well, unless the Dreaming Grunt counts as one of the “Talking Grunt” easter eggs, even though that one is spawned randomly.

I want a new personality, one that will punch a Elite in the reproductive glands and scream eat my fusion cannon human dog!

> The Grunt in Halo 4 should display a mixture of cowardly and apathetic characteristics. Like he’s afraid of what’s transpiring, yet he doesn’t care enough to want to find out.
>
>
>
> > So far, in every Halo game (Not sure about Halo Wars) there has been a grunt that speaks english and has a personality. In CE it was a hungry grunt, for exapmle. If there is a talking grunt easter egg in Halo 4, which personality would you want it to be?
>
> There wasn’t one in Each. Well, unless the Dreaming Grunt counts as one of the “Talking Grunt” easter eggs.

I think the Dreaming Grunt was Reach’s talking grunt. It is that only grunt that dosent speak the Covenant Language. But sometimes it seems to me like the grunt say “Show me what you’ve got”

Well, we’ve already heard grunts speaking english in the game so I’m sure that there will be.

> So far, in every Halo game (Not sure about Halo Wars) there has been a grunt that speaks english and has a personality. In CE it was a hungry grunt, for exapmle. If there is a talking grunt easter egg in Halo 4, which personality would you want it to be?

I hope they start speaking english again because love hearing them scream whenever I was chasing them down. It be kind of weird to have a translater that the chief can help him understand what there saying then suddenly the chief can’t understand anymore.

> > So far, in every Halo game (Not sure about Halo Wars) there has been a grunt that speaks english and has a personality. In CE it was a hungry grunt, for exapmle. If there is a talking grunt easter egg in Halo 4, which personality would you want it to be?
>
> I hope they start speaking english again because love hearing them scream whenever I was chasing them down. It be kind of weird to have a translater that the chief can help him understand what there saying then suddenly the chief can’t understand anymore.

I agree. I want to hear the IWHBYD skull alot more often in Reach.

Grunts have typically always had some Easter Egg, and even more so with IWHBYD on.

I think it would be funny if it was a wise grunt, who talks about how foolish it is for the other grunts to run at the player with grenades: killing them selfs in the process.

> > > So far, in every Halo game (Not sure about Halo Wars) there has been a grunt that speaks english and has a personality. In CE it was a hungry grunt, for exapmle. If there is a talking grunt easter egg in Halo 4, which personality would you want it to be?
> >
> > I hope they start speaking english again because love hearing them scream whenever I was chasing them down. It be kind of weird to have a translater that the chief can help him understand what there saying then suddenly the chief can’t understand anymore.
>
> I agree. I want to hear the IWHBYD skull alot more often in Reach.

Can’t get enough those freaked out grunts, love sneaking up the covenant, hearing their funny conversation with the elites, etc… I just miss it. I know Reach was supposed to be like halo 1 with the lack of english talking but the talking is funny.lol

“Demon! Spare me, I only enlisted because they promised me travel back to Balaho! Honest!..No? I’ll be your spy, I’m great at espionage…duh-duh-dah-duh-duh-dah-duh-dah-dah-dah-duh.”

CE: badass Grunt
H2: scared Grunt
H3: high Grunt

Next Grunt… considering that H4 will be darker than the previous Halo games… a Grunt Deacon is what we need.

Also, don’t forget about the invasion Grunt:

CE: Grunt minor at the beginning of AotCR
H2: Grunt minor playing with stuff (what he plays with varies by difficulty) at the beginning of Delta Halo
H3: Grunt major at the beginning of The Covenant

We have yet to see an Ultra Grunt.