Halo 4 Swords

With Halo 4 and Halo CEA coming up quickly, I thought to play through the series again. When I got to Halo 2, the game where Swords were introduced, I thought how Halo 4 was going to make swords. Halo 2’s swords were by far, hands down, the greatest. Whenever a group of friends would play a game of swords, it was a true match of skill and button timing to see who would get the kill by lunging first. Now a game of swords is just clash, clash, clash, clash, oh! you’re both dead. I would like to see Halo 2 style of swords come back in Halo 4. To recreate one of the most intense games, and recreate the best Halo.

That’s is Halo 4 has swords, we have no idea about the storyline as of now, remember that the Prophet of Truth* died in Halo 3 from The Arbiter, The Covenant will have turned on each other in all sorts of ways.

*I haven’t played H3 in a while, could have been Regret or Mercy, I THINK it was Truth.

Yea… you’re right. The sword is a covenant weapon and we don’t know if covenant will even be in it!

> Yea… you’re right. The sword is a covenant weapon and we don’t know if covenant will even be in it!

After I posted that I felt silly because no matter what the Storyline is, it will most likely have the sword in the Custom Games, the games gradually moved from Covenant Energy Swords to Energy Sword.

Looks like the Energy is all that is needed Canon wise.