HALO 4 SUX!!!

First of all I really like Halo 4 and think 343i did a pretty good job for their first real Halo game.

But now my real question is why do people who hate halo 4 still stay on the halo forums?
Is it so they can just complain about everything or to troll people or just because they’re lonely?

Why not go on some COD, Mine Craft or Battlefield forum?

I’m quite curious.

Please inform me in the comments.

(Sorry if you thought I was going to be a halo 4 hater reading the title.)

Because we want our voices heard… we care about Halo and want it to be what it should be… which is an awesome game…but if 343 does not have people complaining they won’t change it simple as that…they may not change it anyways but we care enough about Halo that we still show up and voice our opinion.

Many are under the illusion that screaming profanities at 343 will get them to change the game.

What we need is constructive feedback, the game is good but it could be perfect

Yes I can understand that but I mean some people just say the game completely sucks without even giving a reason why or what they want fixed. I’m talking more towards those kinds of peoples.

Oh yeah don’t get me wrong I love this game, I reckon the campaign itself is worthy of Halo 2.

Some people call themselves Halo fans but hurl insults at a game in the Halo series, they’re just a bit sad IMO. If you can give constructive feed back, go ahead. If not, get out

Locked for redundancy, please post in one of the many Y U H8 Halo 4 threads.

Now I shall slumber for about 1-2 hours.

> Locked for redundancy, please post in one of the many Y U H8 Halo 4 threads.
>
> Now I shall slumber for about 1-2 hours.

You sure you are not a moderator? This is the second imaginary lock I have seen you apply in the last 15 min.

> the game is good but it could be perfect

No game will be perfect because of time constraints. :frowning:

@op my current frustrations with H4:

-Campaign Banshee
-Hunter AI behavior

> First of all I really like Halo 4 and think 343i did a pretty good job for their first real Halo game.
>
> <mark>But now my real question is why do people who hate halo 4 still stay on the halo forums?</mark>
> Is it so they can just complain about everything or to troll people or just because they’re lonely?
>
> Why not go on some COD, Mine Craft or Battlefield forum?
>
> I’m quite curious.
>
> Please inform me in the comments.
>
> (Sorry if you thought I was going to be a halo 4 hater reading the title.)

because some of us still play the other halo games

> Some people call themselves Halo fans but hurl insults at a game in the Halo series, they’re just a bit sad IMO. If you can give constructive feed back, go ahead. If not, get out

Some people call themselves Scrubs fans, but when they saw Scrubs: Med School (Season 9) they raged and it was cancelled… Maybe because it was bad?
Just because you are a fan of something doesn’t mean you have to love everything in that franchise. Star Wars 4-6 were pretty good, but I can’t say the same for 1-3.

OP, people stay because they want to see things changed, I haven’t touched Halo 4 in a month or more, but I will be playing it in a few days/weeks time because it is slowly changing.

Just because someone dislikes the game doesn’t automatically mean they should go away and play other stuff. If that were the case I’d have been gone a loooong time ago.

I’m here because I’m hoping for a little change and slowly but surely we’re getting that change. In just two days the weapon tuning update will be released.

And to be honest, there’s a difference between a fan who has his own mind. A fan who praises the good and criticizes the bad is a fan who knows what he wants.

A fan who just blindly agrees with EVERYTHING simply because it’s got four words on the box isn’t doing a whole lot to help. Yes, there’s genuine cases where people can find no fault in the game but to be honest the majority of that class are just people who have no idea how to spot the bad stuff…when it’s slapping them in the face.

> > First of all I really like Halo 4 and think 343i did a pretty good job for their first real Halo game.
> >
> > <mark>But now my real question is why do people who hate halo 4 still stay on the halo forums?</mark>
> > Is it so they can just complain about everything or to troll people or just because they’re lonely?
> >
> > Why not go on some COD, Mine Craft or Battlefield forum?
> >
> > I’m quite curious.
> >
> > Please inform me in the comments.
> >
> > (Sorry if you thought I was going to be a halo 4 hater reading the title.)
>
> because some of us still play the other halo games

But that doesn’t really explain why you stay on the Halo 4 forum.

> Many are under the illusion that screaming profanities at 343 will get them to change the game.
>
> What we need is constructive feedback, the game is good but it could be perfect

Many are also under the ILLUSION that constructive feedback will get 343 to fix stuff, like spawning with vehicle-destroying weapons, btb objective, and everything else we’ve been suggesting from the start.

> First of all I really like Halo 4 and think 343i did a pretty good job for their first real Halo game.
>
> But now my real question is why do people who hate halo 4 still stay on the halo forums?
> Is it so they can just complain about everything or to troll people or just because they’re lonely?
>
>
> I’m quite curious.
>
> Please inform me in the comments.
>
> (Sorry if you thought I was going to be a halo 4 hater reading the title.)

Firstly it’s probably because many of us are just annoyed.

2ndly There’s no amount of money that can convince me go anywhere near CoD/Minecraft. Battlefield been in those forum’s sometimes.

3rdly I may dislike Halo 4 but mostly all I do is show critism so that 343 can learn from their mistake’s, the problem is a lot of people tend to be ‘insultive’ towards 343i which get’s out of hand which is why 343i have asked to avoid this in the past.

> > Locked for redundancy, please post in one of the many Y U H8 Halo 4 threads.
> >
> > Now I shall slumber for about 1-2 hours.
>
> You sure you are not a moderator? This is the second imaginary lock I have seen you apply in the last 15 min.

Ya spazm…whats the big problem?? this is obviously what the majority of people on the forums wanna talk about…we’re not all butt kissers.

> Many are under the illusion that screaming profanities at 343 will get them to change the game.
>
> What we need is constructive feedback, the game is good but it could be perfect

Constructive feedback is out there and is based to help 343 make better decisions in the future, but its gets buried by shouting and by threads like this that are complaining about the complaining. (No offense to the OP)

> But now my real question is why do people who hate halo 4 still stay on the halo forums?

Because they want to give their input on the many issues with the game.

I’m not a fan of CoD, I don’t play Minecraft very much, and I enjoy Battlefield but do not care about it enough to constantly criticize its flaws.

EA/Dice are already aware that some weapons are OP, and that’s the only strong issue I have with the game.

> > Some people call themselves Halo fans but hurl insults at a game in the Halo series, they’re just a bit sad IMO. If you can give constructive feed back, go ahead. If not, get out
>
> Some people call themselves Scrubs fans, but when they saw Scrubs: Med School (Season 9) they raged and it was cancelled… Maybe because it was bad?
> Just because you are a fan of something doesn’t mean you have to love everything in that franchise. Star Wars 4-6 were pretty good, but I can’t say the same for 1-3.
>
> OP, people stay because they want to see things changed, I haven’t touched Halo 4 in a month or more, but I will be playing it in a few days/weeks time because it is slowly changing.

And that’s all well and good but he’s asking, as am I, about the “fans” that do nothing but scream at 343i, whose entire motivation seems to not be the improvement of the franchise, but to insult 343i. So imagine the majority of the Bungie forums, but on this site.

>

Who on here do you see screaming profanities? People make valid arguments and well thought-out threads all the time but they only garner 2-3 replies because you guys don’t want to take the time to read them.

Not our fault you only pay attention to the two sentence threads.

Because people who dislike something are always faaaar more vocal than people who like it. Maybe it’s disappointment, spite, or whatever that drives them to express their opinion ad nauseam. Honestly, I don’t know.

When it comes to such trivial things as video games, I’m the kind of guy who simply stops caring about it. For example, I really dislike The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. So I stopped playing it and moved on to other games. Sadly, however, quite a lot of people seem not only unwilling but incapable of doing that.