Halo 4 supposedly like CoD?

Why have there been so many comparisons between this game and the CoD games? I guess one could argue sprinting, custom loadouts, and ordnance makes is similar, but a lot of shooters nowadays have all of those.

Cod = random deaths
Halo 4 = random deaths

Cod guns = easy
Halo 4 guns = easy

I mean come on, they made the sniper the most OP in this Halo game and to top it off you can’t be knocked out of scope. LOL

People will scream halo 4 is like call of duty all they want, but they are 2 totally different games.
Halo has vehicles, armor, a good campaign, pickups on the map.

The day when 343 allows people to spawn with rocket launchers, spartan lasers, incineration cannons, rail guns, sniper rifles, and energy swords then they can call if call of duty.
Many people are just on this “lets rip of halo 4 and 343 as much as we can” bandwagon, because they think they’re cool. They love to rip on a big company that won’t argue back, they like ripping on a company that is doing decently good for their first halo game. They like ripping on 343 for small reasons.

> Cod = random deaths
> Halo 4 = random deaths
>
> Cod guns = easy
> Halo 4 guns = easy
>
> I mean come on, they made the sniper the most OP in this Halo game and to top it off you can’t be knocked out of scope. LOL

Well, the thing is my friend, you actually have to FIND or EARN a sniper on halo. COD allows you to spawn with one. LOL

Halo 4 plays very little like CoD.

Actually thanks to kill streaks in Halo that don’t reset on death you don’t even have to find or earn one. rofl.

> Halo 4 plays very little like CoD.

I agree with you 100% however i feel like Halo is starting to feel a tad bit more like cod each game.

I want you to honestly tell me that Halo 4 does not feel like cod in comparison to Halo 3

> Halo 4 plays very little like CoD.

I concur…Personally, I enjoy Halo more than CoD.

> Actually thanks to kill streaks in Halo that don’t reset on death you don’t even have to find or earn one. rofl.

Except you still have to earn one. You can’t sit around and do nothing and get a sniper. In CoD you can spawn with a sniper.

> > Halo 4 plays very little like CoD.
>
> I agree with you 100% however i feel like Halo is starting to feel a tad bit more like cod each game.
>
> I want you to honestly tell me that Halo 4 does not feel like cod in comparison to Halo 3

I’ve played every CoD and I’ve been playing Black Ops 2 a little bit lately because I bought it a few days ago and I’m telling you Halo 4 doesn’t feel like CoD. Compared to previous games, sure on the surface it looks more like CoD but it still is very much a Halo game.

I have heard the same argument going all over the place. In some ways, yes it is, but the playstyle is not close. H4 could run more like battlefield if compared to another game, not COD. In my opinion, H4 is the closest to any other shooter than the other Halo games, mostly due to this ordinance “decision” 343i put in (don’t like it, but that’s off topic) that compares to support class in MW3. I am just wondering what “the next best Halo” (Destiny) is going to be like with a “perfect combination of the two games.”