Halo 4 sucks I'm going back to Halo: Reach

I am sick and tired of Halo 4. 343i screwed up big time. I’m going back to Halo: Reach.

Here are all the things I hate about Halo 4:
*The Avatar-like graphics
*Being able to throw your empty weapon at your enemies (which kills them)
*A Assault Rifle Crossbow
*The Katana assassinations
*Super Elephants
*Cortana giving up the will to live.
*Dual Wielding Turrets (including Gauss Turrets and Assault Rifles)
*The DMR/BR hybrid
*The Taco Skull
*Destructible environments
*Halo 2 Arcade that’s included in the Legendary edition
*Having zombie grunts throw their empty weapons at you (which kills you)
*The dinosaur mode
*The robotic legs
*The robotic heads
*Flood mode
*Weather forge
*Swimming
*16-player online Campaign mode
*Halo Wars vehicles in multiplayer
*1-100 ranking system
*Grunt firefight/multiplayer voice
*Engineers repairing your vehicles in multiplayer
*The 60 player mode where everybody uses every weapon/vehicle in the game to kill Godzilla (NOBODY CAN KILL HIM!!!)
*ODST drop pods in multiplayer
*Weapon upgrades ingame (they reset once the game is over.)

If anybody else hates anything about Halo 4 that is not on the list, feel free to reply with what you hate about it.

While I am obviously joking, does anybody else see what point I’m making? When Halo: Reach came out all I saw in the Bungie forums was NOTHING BUT COMPLAINING. While Reach wasn’t the best Halo game ever (I blame the campaign), people didn’t have to complain about the same damn things (bloom, armor lock.) People said they were going back to Halo 3. I hope this doesn’t happen to the Waypoint forums. While I encourage people to express their opinions and theories (except for -Yoink- ones like "Is Jorge/Jun/Noble Six Master Chief?) I just don’t want people to rant out on these good forums. Go do that on the Bungie forums. Their mods would love it.
If Halo 4 doesn’t meet your expectations, then maybe change them. Don’t make the game what you wanted it to be.

All I know is Reach is awesome, and Halo 4 is gonna be awesome…errr.

OP: I cant see what the campaign could have done wrong to be the thing you dont like about Reach.

yeah thanks for compiling all our ideas together… TAKE THAT 343… SUC… I mean READ IT!

This point has been made 1000x, and would be more appropriate when the game is about the come out.

Patience, my friends…

Thank you, i tried to make this point many times without getting banned. The community needs to stop complaining about nothing.

im gonna lol at the people who didnt read the end like i was about to skip =)

hahaha pretty good.

Wow. It seems someone is having a little bit of a hard time accepting that people legitimately have differing opinions. It’s okay, though, because if your opinion is true, then others’ opinions won’t affect yours!

Get over the fact that a lot of people dislike Reach and what it has done, for whatever reason.

I see what your saying, I was one of those people that saw the damage on those forums. :’(

I am one of those people that just play the game. So, I just try to help others try to get that way too. I definitely think that there will people getting mad over things that have been made in Halo 4, there always is.

:smiley:

Oh, gosh, dinosaur mode is the worst. You’d think it would have been awesome, but nooooo. Everyone else is a flippin’ T-Rex or Raptor and you’re stuck as a Compsognathus. It’s ridiculous, and not in a good way. Halo used to be cool, but this just totally ruined it.

I also hate the fact that if you go negative in multiplayer, at the end of the game there’s a laugh track that JUST! WON’T! STOP!

> Wow. It seems someone is having a little bit of a hard time accepting that people legitimately have differing opinions. It’s okay, though, because if your opinion is true, then others’ opinions won’t affect yours!
>
> Get over the fact that a lot of people dislike Reach and what it has done, for whatever reason.

This post lacks depth of history, it isn’t only Reach.

2004: Halo 2 sucks, I am going back to CE. Hence the website halo2sucks.com, which is now gone.
2007: Halo 3 sucks, I am going back to 2.
2009: Halo Wars sucks! It isn’t even an FPS. (Probably the best console FPS IMO)
2009: ODST sucks! It isn’t even worth $60, campaign is boring etc…
2010: Reach sucks! It isn’t even Halo! I don’t like the multiplayer! It isn’t canon (a false statement, the last one.)
2011: Halo CEA sucks! It isn’t worth $40. That is effectively insulting Halo CE.
2012: Halo 4 sucks! Reach was better, Halo is dead!

What about the negative ranks? If you loose a match, you derank. But you can go below 1. So essentially the ranking system is -∞ to 100. I’m so bad that I’m negative 9001.

> Oh, gosh, dinosaur mode is the worst. You’d think it would have been awesome, but nooooo. Everyone else is a flippin’ T-Rex or Raptor and you’re stuck as a Compsognathus. It’s ridiculous, and not in a good way. Halo used to be cool, but this just totally ruined it.
>
> I also hate the fact that if you go negative in multiplayer, at the end of the game there’s a laugh track that JUST! WON’T! STOP!

Thank you! Everytime I try telling people this I just get flamed.

> > Wow. It seems someone is having a little bit of a hard time accepting that people legitimately have differing opinions. It’s okay, though, because if your opinion is true, then others’ opinions won’t affect yours!
> >
> > Get over the fact that a lot of people dislike Reach and what it has done, for whatever reason.
>
> This post lacks depth of history, it isn’t only Reach.
>
> 2004: Halo 2 sucks, I am going back to CE. Hence the website halo2sucks.com, which is now gone.
> 2007: Halo 3 sucks, I am going back to 2.
> 2009: Halo Wars sucks! It isn’t even an FPS. (Probably the best console FPS IMO)
> 2009: ODST sucks! It isn’t even worth $60, campaign is boring etc…
> 2010: Reach sucks! It isn’t even Halo! I don’t like the multiplayer! It isn’t canon (a false statement, the last one.)
> 2011: Halo CEA sucks! It isn’t worth $40. That is effectively insulting Halo CE.
> 2012: Halo 4 sucks! Reach was better, Halo is dead!

Actually, no. You’re missing the point and incorrect in the point you’re trying to make.

Firstly, someone will always have a differing opinion. That’s life - and it’s what gives things variety.

Secondly, you’re not specifying who has said what - you’re simply stating general complaints. Say there’s 4 guys; me, joe, bob, and jim. Halo 4,5,6, and 7 come out. I dislike Halo 4, they all love it. Joe dislikes Halo 5, we all love it. Bob dislikes Halo 6, we all love it, and then jim and I dislike the secret Halo 7.

Now, does that mean anything? No. It means that X person/group of people disliked Y game for Z reason. The people who complained about Halo 2 are probably not the same people complaining about Reach. It’s all just randomness that you’re trying to assign a pattern to.

You’re just complaining (about complainers) for no reason.

> > > Wow. It seems someone is having a little bit of a hard time accepting that people legitimately have differing opinions. It’s okay, though, because if your opinion is true, then others’ opinions won’t affect yours!
> > >
> > > Get over the fact that a lot of people dislike Reach and what it has done, for whatever reason.
> >
> > This post lacks depth of history, it isn’t only Reach.
> >
> > 2004: Halo 2 sucks, I am going back to CE. Hence the website halo2sucks.com, which is now gone.
> > 2007: Halo 3 sucks, I am going back to 2.
> > 2009: Halo Wars sucks! It isn’t even an FPS. (Probably the best console FPS IMO)
> > 2009: ODST sucks! It isn’t even worth $60, campaign is boring etc…
> > 2010: Reach sucks! It isn’t even Halo! I don’t like the multiplayer! It isn’t canon (a false statement, the last one.)
> > 2011: Halo CEA sucks! It isn’t worth $40. That is effectively insulting Halo CE.
> > 2012: Halo 4 sucks! Reach was better, Halo is dead!
>
> Actually, no. You’re missing the point and incorrect in the point you’re trying to make.
>
> Firstly, someone will always have a differing opinion. That’s life - and it’s what gives things variety.
>
> Secondly, you’re not specifying who has said what - you’re simply stating general complaints. Say there’s 4 guys; me, joe, bob, and jim. Halo 4,5,6, and 7 come out. I dislike Halo 4, they all love it. Joe dislikes Halo 5, we all love it. Bob dislikes Halo 6, we all love it, and then jim and I dislike the secret Halo 7.
>
> Now, does that mean anything? No. It means that X person/group of people disliked Y game for Z reason. The people who complained about Halo 2 are probably not the same people complaining about Reach. It’s all just randomness that you’re trying to assign a pattern to.
>
> You’re just complaining (about complainers) for no reason.

I am not complaining about anything. I am saying that you are wrong because Reach wasn’t the only game that was complained about, and Halo 4 will be no different.

I am sure you agree to that last sentence about Halo hate.

CE=logically better than Halo 2. Only thing Halo 2 had on CE were great maps, the best of the series.
Halo 3 was great, but didn’t have Halo 2’s great maps and was rather slow.
Reach is just terrible on all aspects except Customization options and Forge Options.

> > Wow. It seems someone is having a little bit of a hard time accepting that people legitimately have differing opinions. It’s okay, though, because if your opinion is true, then others’ opinions won’t affect yours!
> >
> > Get over the fact that a lot of people dislike Reach and what it has done, for whatever reason.
>
> This post lacks depth of history, it isn’t only Reach.
>
> 2004: Halo 2 sucks, I am going back to CE. Hence the website halo2sucks.com, which is now gone.
> 2007: Halo 3 sucks, I am going back to 2.
> 2009: Halo Wars sucks! It isn’t even an FPS. (Probably the best console FPS IMO)
> 2009: ODST sucks! It isn’t even worth $60, campaign is boring etc…
> <mark>2010: Reach sucks! It isn’t even Halo! I don’t like the multiplayer! It isn’t canon (a false statement, the last one.)</mark>
> 2011: Halo CEA sucks! It isn’t worth $40. That is effectively insulting Halo CE.
> 2012: Halo 4 sucks! Reach was better, Halo is dead!

“Reach sucks” is a false statement, period. If someone doesnt like it, that doesnt mean it sucks. Thats some reality for you haters.

> “Reach sucks” is a false statement, period.

An opinion is a false statement.

Interesting.

> Oh, gosh, dinosaur mode is the worst. You’d think it would have been awesome, but nooooo. Everyone else is a flippin’ T-Rex or Raptor and you’re stuck as a Compsognathus. It’s ridiculous, and not in a good way. Halo used to be cool, but this just totally ruined it.
>
> I also hate the fact that if you go negative in multiplayer, at the end of the game there’s a laugh track that JUST! WON’T! STOP!

Dinosaur mode would be fine if they made the T-Rex a power-up on the map instead of starting off spawn.

> > “Reach sucks” is a false statement, period.
>
> An opinion is a false statement.
>
> Interesting.

An opinion would be " I dont really like Reach".

Saying the game sucks entirely is a false statement

Ya, those Tornado Guns in Halo 4 are sooo overpowered. :slight_smile: