Halo 4 stuck on SR 70

meet all the requirements and did not receive any email or xbox message and i want the new specs…

Patience my friend, for next week they are lifting the SR70 cap & unlocking the first two of six specializations for all the standard buyers (who didn’t receive the email).

So, just be… patient.

The first two specs are: Pioneer & Pathfinder.

Honestly though, I feel they are lifting the cap a bit too soon.
Should have given it at least 5-6 months.

trollface.jpg

> meet all the requirements and did not receive any email or xbox message and i want the new specs…

> Week of 1/21
> Spartan Ops Episode 6: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.
> “Forge Test” playlist (name not final): A rotational hopper featuring small Forge maps such as Relay. Help us test these maps by providing feedback and reporting bugs that will assist us in getting them ready for Matchmaking!
> Specializations: Pioneer and Pathfinder Specializations unlocked for all players.
>
> Week of 1/28
> Spartan Ops Episode 7: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.
> Grifball playlist: A rotational hopper featuring everybody’s favorite virtual sport. Catch the disease!
> Specializations: Engineer and Stalker Specializations unlocked for all players.
>
> Week of 2/4
> Spartan Ops Episode 8: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.
> Team Doubles playlist: A rotational hopper for those of you that like action of the 2 vs 2 variety.
> Specializations: Rogue and Tracker Specializations unlocked for all players.

from the Halo Bulletin http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2013/01/09/The-Halo-Bulletin-1913.aspx