Halo 4 Strafe

Alot of people are worried about the wrong reasons, the one thing i think that will make the skill gap larger is are we going to have strafe acceleration. If not then suhhhhweeetttt, if so are we getting the halo 2 strafe, halo 3 strafe, or the turtle strafe in halo reach.

3/4s of the people that play Reach now dont even strafe. Its only competitive players that do that.

Strafe will not make or break the game. Its stuff like AAs and maps that will.

> 3/4s of the people that play Reach now dont even strafe. Its only competitive players that do that.
>
> Strafe will not make or break the game. Its stuff like AAs and maps that will.

So… should we all agree that having backwards and forwards as the only movement options would be the best option? I completely suppirt that.

I want the Halo 2/3 strafe back! D:

> I want the Halo 2/3 strafe back! D:

Yes!

Well to me i think its a big issue, and TSASSI bahaha that would be a wierd way to play but will you be able to steer then haha

I hope that they make strafing better then it was in Reach.
Also it wouldn’t hurt to bring back ghandi hopping.

Hell yea they do need to bring back ghandi hopping.

> 3/4s of the people that play Reach now dont even strafe. Its only competitive players that do that.
>
> Strafe will not make or break the game. Its stuff like AAs and maps that will.

Most people in reach just run straight at you with the dmr not even thinking twice about it.

> I want the Halo 2/CE strafe back! D:

Fixed.

> > I want the Halo 2/CE strafe back! D:
>
> Fixed.

Amen. Halo 3 strafe sucked. Give me Halo CE strafe + even more responsive since weapons are hitscan now.

> So… should we all agree that having backwards and forwards as the only movement options would be the best option? I completely suppirt that.

Yep. Me too. Halo : On Rail Shooter trilogy

> > So… should we all agree that having backwards and forwards as the only movement options would be the best option? I completely suppirt that.
>
> Yep. Me too. Halo : On Rail Shooter trilogy

I would buy this game for sure.