halo 4 storyline [shortened]

Fr those lazy people out there myself included this is a shortened version of my halo 4 theory.
in 2590 master chief lands on a shield world nhabited by forrunners that have been taught by a covenant prophet. He escapes with the help of spirit of fire and goes to earth, there he creats a fleet and heads back to destroy the forrunners. When they get there a portal opens and they go to a halo. they fight for a while and then when the forrunners try to activate halo they all jump into slip space around it forcing the halo to fire in slipspace destroying itself. the spirit of fire and master chief come out of slip space prematurly right next to the brute home world where the rest of the covenant is. if this does not make sence go to the full verision and read it.

um… right…

Frankie confirmed there will be no interaction with the Spirit of Fire.

Plus why would we be fighting forerunners? They’re not an ancient evil, and would never want to activate the rings unless they ABSOLUTELY needed to. And your point on them being taught by a prophet: the Forerunners created the rings, they won’t be told by someone else that they made them for a different purpose, when they know what they do already.

> Frankie confirmed there will be no interaction with the Spirit of Fire.

Ok i mist that :confused:

> Plus why would we be fighting forerunners? They’re not an ancient evil, and would never want to activate the rings unless they ABSOLUTELY needed to. And your point on them being taught by a prophet: the Forerunners created the rings, they won’t be told by someone else that they made for a different purpose, when they know what they do already.

did you read the original there indexed forrunners. they have no idea