Halo 4 Sticky Spammers

Why are they everywhere in every single game played, nobody spammed nades like this in previous games, is there something im missing?

Video of me obliterating the most spammiest sticky throwers ive come across so far, dishing out the damage was sweeeeet.

I personally believe player skill is the reason why it is happening more.

> Why are they everywhere in every single game played, <mark>nobody spammed nades like this in previous games</mark>, is there something im missing?
>
> Video of me obliterating the most spammiest sticky throwers ive come across so far, dishing out the damage was sweeeeet.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnsamgqYJQI
>
> I personally believe player skill is the reason why it is happening more.

nope sorry I believe it was as bad or worse in Reach, in reaches MP you didn’t need a special perk to pickup nades itwas automatic, so you had an almost unlimited supply, in Halo 4 MP unless you have the perk on, you only have 2 nades to work with till you die and respawn then you have 2 more

(never used the perk so don’t know how that works)

I know what you mean.
When I’m charging with my AR everybody tries to stuck me.

Those are moments that I miss armor lock when I get stuck and the enemy is down.

> > Why are they everywhere in every single game played, <mark>nobody spammed nades like this in previous games</mark>, is there something im missing?
> >
> > Video of me obliterating the most spammiest sticky throwers ive come across so far, dishing out the damage was sweeeeet.
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnsamgqYJQI
> >
> > I personally believe player skill is the reason why it is happening more.
>
> nope sorry I believe it was as bad or worse in Reach, in reaches MP you didn’t need a special perk to pickup nades itwas automatic, so you had an almost unlimited supply, in Halo 4 MP unless you have the perk on, you only have 2 nades to work with till you die and respawn then you have 2 more
>
> (never used the perk so don’t know how that works)

mmmm, i kind of see where you’re comin from, then again i stopped playing reach for a while and went back onto halo 3 but, atleast when i played reach it was more an issue with the rediculous power of the nades, in this game its just a different kind of issue, ppl are DESPERATELY trying to do something with these little blue geezas and refuse to shoot their guns

> I know what you mean.
> When I’m charging with my AR everybody tries to stuck me.
>
> Those are moments that I miss armor lock when I get stuck and the enemy is down.

dont miss armor lock, its better out of the game than in

Spamming is far worse in this game.

You can start with 3 sticky grenades. That’s ridiculous in itself.

You all can complain about Top Gold in Guardian or Lift Room in Swordbase, but neither compares to Halo 4.

well, when i’ve just run out of ammo and need to do a reload and a couple of the enemy team closes in on me, not leaving me any time to reload if i have any hopes of surviving otherwise, i let the grenades fly. sometimes it saves the day and i can get back to business. however, that doesn’t mean i go around unarmed fully intent on racking up sticky kills. i’m sure this is a common situation. however, with the right perks and running to grenade spawns, people can definitely run around with upwards of 6 grenades at once. i’ve had 8 once. it was glorious!

i do have a decent chunk of sticky kills, though. one of my btb loadouts is all about taking out vehicles, as it’s a good way to score multi-kills and turn the battle in your team’s favor, especially playing as a random and hoping the members of your team have any sort of strategy besides running into wide-open spaces in mind. :stuck_out_tongue:

for the most part, though, aside from being able to start with a couple stickies, i feel like grenade spamming was much worse in most other titles. 4 plasmas / frags in CE and those thing were nukes! 4 different types of grenades in 3 (2 each, or was it 3? man i miss incindiaries!). reach’s were so buffed at first that they actually nerfed them, and many argued that it still wasn’t enough. and in all of these past titles, in most maps finding more was absolutely no problem at all. i feel like i’m getting less grenades whipped at me than ever before.

> Why are they everywhere in every single game played, nobody spammed nades like this in previous games, is there something im missing?
>
> Video of me obliterating the most spammiest sticky throwers ive come across so far, dishing out the damage was sweeeeet.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnsamgqYJQI
>
> I personally believe player skill is the reason why it is happening more.

Any strategies that you could not mind sharing… I find it difficult in small spaces to counter this strategy?

It wasn’t like that in the older games because stickies weren’t handed out like candy via a loudout system. You had to find them.

> nobody spammed nades like this in previous games, is there something im missing?

construct…nuff said

If you dont like grenade spam, never play TF2.

And i have never had a problem with grenade spammers.

A bunch of people say they use it cause it’s somehow easier to stick. That being said I get stuck at least once a game, I hate those things.