Halo 4 Stickers

Get ready for halo 4 with these awesome stickers
<mark>Stickers</mark>

Also whats with these jetpacks my friends are saying how they aren’t buying halo 4 cause of them?

There are no jetpacks, just thruster packs only usable in 0G environments. Tell your friends not to be so quick to judge a game that has less than 10 seconds of gameplay footage.

Relay this message to your friends from me:

‘‘Really? Because of a jetpack? Get real’’

Halo 4 is to see the return of the jetpack. Apparently because of BUNGIE’s Reach, everyone thinks 343i is just like them and believe Halo 4 is a Reach 2.0.

OMFG I WANT THOSE DAMN STICKERS TO PUT ON MY XBOX-360!!! :open_mouth: :smiley:

Whats an OG environment?

> Whats an OG environment?

Basically Zero-Gravity. That is what the thrusters you saw in the E3 2011 trailer was for.

> > Whats an OG environment?
>
> Basically Zero-Gravity. That is what the thrusters you saw in the E3 2011 trailer was for.

so the thruster packs would be used exclusively in 0g environments??

> > > Whats an OG environment?
> >
> > Basically Zero-Gravity. That is what the thrusters you saw in the E3 2011 trailer was for.
>
> so the thruster packs would be used exclusively in 0g environments??

Well that is IF they implent the thrusters, it is either that or jetpack. 343i Y U NO TELL US THE NAME!

okay i will be sure to tell my friends that. We never liked reach and stuck with H3 because of armor lock and jetpacks

I think they should just keep it the same as halo 3 but make it so you can purchase armor from credits. But keep ranking system the same.

> okay i will be sure to tell my friends that. We never liked reach and stuck with H3 because of armor lock and jetpacks

It sounds like friends opinions are swayed way to easily… Also Halo 4 should not be kept the same as Halo 3. If you want to play a game that plays and feels like Halo 3, go play Halo 3.

> > okay i will be sure to tell my friends that. We never liked reach and stuck with H3 because of armor lock and jetpacks
>
> It sounds like friends opinions are swayed way to easily… Also Halo 4 should not be kept the same as Halo 3. If you want to play a game that plays and feels like Halo 3, go play Halo 3.

While Austin here is right… Well yes he is right. It isn’t bad for Halo to go new ways, tho Reach apparently was considered a fail by so many fans. I think Halo 4 will impress everyone.

I love halo 3 and would keep playing it all the time except for all the de rankers and host booters like if i play a 45-50 high skill game i have a 1 in 3 chance of getting cheated

> > > okay i will be sure to tell my friends that. We never liked reach and stuck with H3 because of armor lock and jetpacks
> >
> > It sounds like friends opinions are swayed way to easily… Also Halo 4 should not be kept the same as Halo 3. If you want to play a game that plays and feels like Halo 3, go play Halo 3.
>
> While Austin here is right… Well yes he is right. It isn’t bad for Halo to go new ways, tho Reach apparently was considered a fail by so many fans. I think Halo 4 will impress everyone.

I hate being right seeing as Halo 3 was my favorite halo game too. Fact is, Halo is not about rereleasing the same game with better graphics and sound… well Anniversary was but that was intentional :stuck_out_tongue: Halo 4 should be innovative and brand new. It NEEDS the same halo feel, but it should be a game that stands out from the rest. It should be a clear mark of a new trilogy and not a remake of the old one.

This is a bad thing to say but look how everyone sticks with cod for keeping it the same game because that same game works why try and add new features when what you got is great?

Halo 4 has to be awesome, it cannot not be awesome. I will be upset.

I hope your right on that one!

I no want any

sorry …

My money’s is mine

It’s all good I just seen them online and thought they looked cool so I posted them on here

> This is a bad thing to say but look how everyone sticks with cod for keeping it the same game because that same game works why try and add new features when what you got is great?

Halo isn’t COD and never will be. Just because COD is putting out the same bad game over and over again doesn’t mean Halo should as well. I don’t care how much COD is making, theres a reason xbox is known for Halo and it’s not because Halo makes the same game 5 times in a row.