halo 4 stats page error

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the halo 4 stats page on here? it keeps giving me a different error code every time and i dont know what any of them mean

yes its annoying for 2 days now!

Can either of you relate the steps you go through and what exact error it’s giving you?

> Can either of you relate the steps you go through and what exact error its giving you?

Just using the app causes it to crash.

Examples of errors I’m getting:

cf25d3c1-4d6e-48d0-951f-f61f32b1b6cd

f6313bb7-4d6e-48d0-ba12-8720839b66e0

2be24bab-4d6f-48d0-95d8-6608038c71c0

yes all I have to do is try and look at my stats now and it instant crashes. No error code nothing. My Firefox browser just shuts down and says it crashed.

What device are you using? Phone/PC etc?

I’m using an iPhone and I keep getting error codes every time I try to use the app and I even tried going to waypoint on my Xbox and I still wasn’t able to see my CSR it just said loading error.

So you’re unable to reach your stats on the console and your mobile device? Does this issue persist on the PC as well?

I reported the same problem a couple of days ago in the waypoint bugs section - my apologies, I don’t have a pc to hand but the problem appears to be happening on the mobile phone app but is also not working on my phone’s Internet browser.

Waypoint loads up fine and I can access everything on the website ok - its just when you click on the halo 4 stats app button where there’s a problem. It starts to load the page ok initially but then crashes saying ‘there’s a problem’ and ‘please try later’ along with error codes as seen above.

I’ve been trying to log to the stats app for 6 days without success (although it loaded briefly yestarday but had none of the detail such as previous bests, game history, weapons stats etc). I can’t say for sure, but the problem seems to have started when the global leader board section replaced the orginal app sign in section on the waypoint home screen.

Hope this helps

Thanks

We currently have a team investigating this issue. We hope to have a more solid update for you in 24hrs. Thank you for being so patient.

I can’t log into it at all. Whenever I try to go to my stats page, I get this:

Service Unavailable

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

It started yesterday afternoon.

> I can’t log into it at all. Whenever I try to go to my stats page, I get this:
>
> Service Unavailable
>
> HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

Ditto.

> We currently have a team investigating this issue. We hope to have a more solid update for you in 24hrs. Thank you for being so patient.

So I can access stats again but I can’t get links to specific games in game history - they all link back to my game summary. Is there something new that I’m doing wrong or is this an unintentional hiccup? It’s making reporting games for things very difficult. :confused:

This is something we’re looking into and trying to resolve.

Regarding game IDs, want to assure everyone all data is there and we will be deploying a fix for this issue in our next Waypoint update. Thank you so much for your patience!

> Regarding game IDs, want to assure everyone all data is there and we will be deploying a fix for this issue in our next Waypoint update. Thank you so much for your patience!

This issue should be resolved at this time, please let us know if you continue to experience issues.

FWIW, I’ve heard game URL’s are working again so yay!

Just tried to access the stats app on IOS and through the phone’s Internet browser and it’s still not working.

Latest error code for IOS phone app:

4BDB9F20-6808-48D0-94FB-52EF008893D4

Latest error code for IOS Internet Browser:

CEC8B0B4-6808-48D0-B729-1F66B349CEC5

It’s still the same issue as before, the waypoint aspect is functioning correctly - its only the Halo 4 Sats app section that isn’t working.

Hope this helps

Hmm, we did push out a fix last night that should addressed some of the stats issues but this seems to be a separate issue entirely. Are you able to access it at all from a PC?