Halo 4 Stat problems?

Over the last week or so I have noticed that after finishing games it seems like my stats are not being calculated correctly. What I mean by this is that I hardly ever go negative but for some reason I am getting more deaths added to my Kills and Deaths than I am kills. I was at a steady 2.0 K/D but it is now slowly falling even though I am constantly going positive. I honestly don’t know why it is adding more deaths than kills, is anyone having the same problem at all? Last night I noticed I went under 2.0 and now I am 180 kills from reaching 2.0 again even though like I said I hardly go negative. I’m not overly concerned about this, just a little confused.

Perhaps you are calculating it wrong ? Just going positive isn’t enough. Take your deaths and multiply them by two. Are your kills more than that number? If not , you’re not sustaining your 2.0.

Take it from me kiddo. I’m a 2.27 k/d and I check every match. Also to see your true kd you have to go to waypoint since the kills and deaths in the service record take into account all competitive matchmaking games , slayer or not.

There you go. You’ve been educated.

> Perhaps you a calculating it wrong ? Just going positive isn’t enough. take your deaths and multiply them by two. Are your kills more than the number? If not , you’re not sustaining your 2.0.
>
> Take it from me kiddo. I’m a 2.27 k/d and I check every match. Also to see your true kd you have to go to waypoint since the kills and deaths in the service record take into account all competitive matchmaking games , slayer or not.
>
> There you go. You’ve been educated.

I’m honestly getting tired of all these new members and their attitude. Fair enough you’re trying to help but drop the attitude. Also I’m intrigued as to how I am a “Kiddo”, its fantastic how people make assumptions from reading a simple post. I can assure you I am no “Kiddo”. I calculate it correctly and I know how K/D is calculated however when I talk about my 2.0 I am talking about the Kills and Deaths in the Service record. When I calculate my K/D I take it from the Service Record Kills and Deaths, when my Kills are twice as many as my deaths exactly its a 2.0. Lately after finishing around 90% of my games positive it has been adding more deaths than kills to my service record which in theory is completely wrong. I may have miss calculated, the service record might be wrong, who knows?

Me and a friend have this problem too, but I don’t mind having a low k/d.

> Me and a friend have this problem too, but I don’t mind having a low k/d.

Glad to know it is not just me, it may be that waypoint is simply not calculating it properly which wouldn’t surprise me. If this is a miss calculation on waypoints behalf hopefully it is sorted out soon, I like to see a true representation of how I’m doing,

I’m actually confused by what you are talking about. Are you trying to say that you think waypoint is adding deaths to you service record?

Also by the way you are talking about a 2.0 K/D ratio it makes it seem that you dont get it. A 2.0 K/D ratio means for every death you have 2 kills. Going postie does not necessarily mean that you have a 2.0 K/D ratio i.e. going +4 would ONLY be a 2.0 K/D if you had 8 kills and 4 deaths. a +4 could also mean having 12 kills and 8 deaths which is a 1.5 K/D ratio.

Sometimes games I play don’t get added to my service record, while oddly enough the 1 or 2 bad games I had, it ended up just adding my deaths and not my kills at all.

> I’m actually confused by what you are talking about. Are you trying to say that you think waypoint is adding deaths to you service record?
>
> Also by the way you are talking about a 2.0 K/D ratio it makes it seem that you dont get it. A 2.0 K/D ratio means for every death you have 2 kills. Going postie does not necessarily mean that you have a 2.0 K/D ratio i.e. going +4 would ONLY be a 2.0 K/D if you had 8 kills and 4 deaths. a +4 could also mean having 12 kills and 8 deaths which is a 1.5 K/D ratio.

I thought I made it clear enough sorry. I have noticed that even though I do well and go positive 90% of the time when I look at my service record where it displays the number of Kills and Deaths you have that it adds more Deaths than Kills. I’m not talking about how K/D is calculated, I am strictly talking about my overall Service Record War Games Kills and Deaths. I hardly ever go negative which means that for the most part I should constantly be having more kills added to my overall Kills than I do to my overall Deaths however this isn’t the case at the minute. If I calculate my K/D myself using the overall Kills and Deaths from my service record it is slowly declining even though like I said I never go negative for it to decline. Understand what I mean now? I don’t think waypoint is adding more deaths, I just think it is miscalculated or there is a problem with the system. There are already a lot of problems floating around at the minute so it wouldn’t be so hard to believe.

> Sometimes games I play don’t get added to my service record, while oddly enough the 1 or 2 bad games I had, it ended up just adding my deaths and not my kills at all.

I have noticed this as well, I can have 2 brilliant games of +20 or more and come back on later to find that my service record is still the same as before those games. I then go on to have a decent or bad game only for it to update my service record and leave out the 2 great games I previously had and only update it with the score I had just earned. Quite frustrating.

Sorry if I came off rude , didn’t mean to touch a sensitive chord in you TS , I’m 34 years old and I use kiddo as a term of endearment , not in a derrogatory way.

Yea , the stats are a bit off , I’d say they are correct up to a 5% margin of error

It would be nice tiger a developer or someone that can answer the question as I am also interested. It’s not a matter of the players adding up the stats wrong , there’s definitely phantom deaths being added. I noticed it early on and didn’t care much about it since I’m good enough to break the system and get my high kd anyways by getting an obscene amount of kill to death differential.

I suggest you just stop dying so much threadstarta’

Lol jk