Halo 4 SR Appears to of stopped at SR57

the scoring in Multiplayer seems to of stopped working the post game scoring doesn’t show the game jumps right into the next match I’ve not seem the SR Progress bar move in the past few games Now What ?

> the scoring in Multiplayer seems to of stopped working the post game scoring doesn’t show the game jumps right into the next match I’ve not seem the SR Progress bar move in the past few games Now What ?

Daily XP Limit

Welcome to the Xp cap. Should be lifted in a few hours depending on your time zone.

Oh

haha dont worry, friend. I got it today as well. =P you can however, still advance your commendations, although i’m not sure if you’ll receive XP for completing them.

I have hit daily xp cap every day since launch, except on the 3 days I played through the campaign. (did it once on normal solo, did it again co-op on normal, did it a 3rd time on legendary co-op).

They’ve increased the daily xp cap twice now. It’s not too bad atm. I don’t agree with it being there, but its not too bad. I’m actually having to work to hit it now, without farming spartan ops/using double xp.
Currenly SR 126 and pushing!

Anyone know what the Limit is It appears you guys were right