Halo 4 sprint question

If 343 has decided to no longer make sprint an “armour ability” and just to have it naturally for the spartan IV’s…

Can it be removed from the base traits like an armour ability? or are you just stuck with it forever? I like sprint and I have nothing against it, I’m just wondering for the sake of knowing. Maybe 343 will eventually answer this question.

Thanks!

-PebblesIV

Probably, they said that you can replicate the classic playstyle.

Cool

Most likely we will be able to turn sprint off. And sprint won’t be in all playlists in matchmaking either, I would think. Custom games will be even more customisable as well so I guess you would have the option.

Its removable, but seeing sprint got nerf’d it needs to be given another chance imo. (I disliked sprint in reach)

I’m wondering what the sprint button is/will be.

I actually find it kind of strange that a super soldier like a spartan can’t even run. I like sprint as default.

You can strip it off in customs, and classic playlists.

Absolutely. Every little detail like that can be changed in custom game settings or certain playlists.

> Absolutely. Every little detail like that can be changed in custom game settings or certain playlists.

It can be changed OP.

And hi greenskull :slight_smile:

In regards to what button will sprint, I have a feeling it will either be toggle sprint on the B-button or RB-button, with grenade switching on the D-pad.