Halo 4 Specializations For egible players

Alright I know it like beating a dead horse but I am still one of the players that slipped through the cracks. I know people were working hard to get this resolved but unfortunately I was not one of the people that gotten the issue fixed. I still haven’t received any notification or specialization codes to unlock the other 6. I have been playing since the release and right now I am capped at level 70. I looked at the previous forums about this issue but I am unable to post my conformations and gamer tag on that forum that says post your gamer tag and conformation. I also seen on twitter that they should be unlocking the specializations soon but right now all I can work on is my commendations and infinity challenge until it is unlocked. I hope and admin person can help me out with this issue. Gamer tag “Finaldarkjoker”

On a side note, I am actually running into another issue with the Infinity challenge. I recently made 70 which is max level for people without specialization code, and I do not believe the infinity challenge is keeping accurate score of points I have accumulated after 70. I have been playing a lot for the last few days to get to top tier but it doesn’t seem it updating correctly. I waited 24 hours to see if it would resolve itself and from what it looks like it has not. I already sent a message to infinity challenge asking what is the deal but I haven’t gotten a reply back yet. Has anyone else run into this issue?

I also slipped through and was stuck at 70 for a while. Then on a friends console it seemed to unlock the specs but I am now stuck at 80. So basically I’m in the same situation, lets hope 343 helps us. gamertag Luke0Perry