Halo 4 Specialization Code Recieving

I didn’t recieve a code for all 6 specializations yet and i live in the U.S. and i was wondering what’s going on?

im in same boat… please advise

> I didn’t recieve a code for all 6 specializations yet and i live in the U.S. and i was wondering what’s going on?

Did you play Halo 4 before November 20th?

i did. had the game at midnight

Haven’t recieved one either, but now they are saying that the codes are all sent out. So now I guess the rest of us are just stuck with the 2 default specializations forever. Seems fair to me. Probably won’t last very long when all of the people with the specializations have advantages and the people who don’t just get spawn killed constantly. They’re asking for it to die I think, from simply not allowing all of the players have access to all of the features. $60…really.

Are you 17 or older?

And yeah i did play it before Nov 20th,i actaully got it at the midnight release.

Also in the same boat, I hope this gets fixed.

It’s not that fair to rely on technology, and when it fails to punish those who don’t deserve it.

Still haven’t gotten the specialization codes, either by email or xbox live message. Sick of waiting, and now the first map pack is at stake. Did everything right, played opening day, all accounts and email adresses are good, just never god the damn email.

They closed the request thread with a message stating that if you didn’t get your code; you won’t be getting one.