Halo 4 Specialization Bonuses

I recently received an email from Microsoft saying that all of the specializations are now available to those who play Halo 4 while connected to Xbox LIVE before November 20th. I got this email on my Xbox LIVE free account, which is over 17. In order to get the specializations, your account must have you as 17 years of age or older. The problem is, on my gold account, my age is listed as under 17. The email said that once you play Halo 4 online they’ll give you a download code to get the specializations. Obviously, I would get the code through my free account. If I entered the code while signed into my gold account, would it still be valid or could I only get the specializations on my free account?

they shouldnt be giving any of them out early unless you got the ‘‘Limited edition’’ which is a complete rip off. screw 343

> they shouldnt be giving any of them out early unless you got the ‘‘Limited edition’’ which is a complete rip off. screw 343

Microsoft it was microsoft’s decision not 343’s

hmm i wonder why i havent got the email yet.

I’m pretty sure they changed it to that anyone who plays the standard between the 6th and 20th gets the extra 6, but does anyone have an answer to my question?