Halo 4 special Edition

Looks like absolute crap.

and this is coming from someone who is looking forward to Halo 4 and is a longtime player since 2001.

the special edition looks boring as boring could be.

thanks to Microsoft.

Agreed. I’m getting it because of the features, but wow is that case lackluster or what?

I know right ?

The case looks like someone spent 5 minutes in photoshop on it to add some lines and the UNSC LOGO

it Looks like COMPLETE CRAP ! are you listening 343i ?

I won’t be buying halo4 special edition because it looks like crap.

I was really hoping it would have the regular edition artwork printed on the case, but I think I’ll still be picking it up.

Does it matter on how the case look? You can’t judge a book by its cover.

> Does it matter on how the case look? You can’t judge a book by its cover.

Yeah, because that’s a totally valid point.

If people are buying the limited edition and they don’t like the case, doesn’t that kind of rule out the idea that they’re “judging a book by its cover” considering that they’re buying a 99$ version of the game?

My only problem is that it looks like too much in-game content. I’d rather have something physical. I like the special “forward unto dawn” thing though.

The case looks smooth to me. Also, don’t buy it if you honestly don’t like what you get. Btw it’s limited, not special.

I know this is of topic, but where can I order the limited edition from the UK, I see nothing other than the average version on amazon.

How can you judge it by the case? The case looks fine, but it’s about what comes with it
Sure, it’s basically things you get a bit earlier than everyone else and someone’s just going to but the extended F.U.D on the internet within a week, a pointless assualt rifle skin, and. . . .

Wait, why did I even want to get this?

> I know this is of topic, but where can I order the limited edition from the UK, I see nothing other than the average version on amazon.

I threw money at my screen but nothing happened…:frowning:

Hopefully Amazon UK and other online retailers will put it up soon.

No legendary edition and the shortage of in game bonuses make it less worthwhile

I’m buying it… I have bought every limited edition for every Halo game…