Halo 4 Spartan Ops with Flood?

Frank said that there will not be any flood in the campaign baced on my understanding, but what about Spartan Ops? I know alot of people are kinda done with the flood but I really liked fighting flood. They exploded in halo 3 when you beat them down and it was sweet.

I really hope in the future halo games will be more gory and have eletes head explode when you shoot them in the face.

And also the armour, like… its only the sheild that protects you, what about the 1000 pounds of armour? :smiley:

Would you like to see flood in Halo 4?

If not Spartan ops then maybe infection

nice idea

O god no. I dont want to see the flood again.

This is the worst idea ever…of all time.

> Frank said that there will not be any flood in the campaign baced on my understanding, but what about Spartan Ops? I know alot of people are kinda done with the flood but I really liked fighting flood. They exploded in halo 3 when you beat them down and it was sweet.
>
> I really hope in the future halo games will be more gory and have eletes head explode when you shoot them in the face.
>
> And also the armour, like… its only the sheild that protects you, what about the 1000 pounds of armour? :smiley:
>
> Would you like to see flood in Halo 4?

Eh, I’m kind of done with the Flood for a while. But I can see them making a return in some sort, doubt it would be in SPARTAN Ops but we don’t know yet.

343i said that the HUD and some gameplay elements were being tweaked to make it feel like you really are in that big suit of powered armor. So, I wouldn’t worry too much.

LOL to HaloJoren

> If not Spartan ops then maybe infection

This. Spartan Ops is a whole different story than the campaign therefore they can do a lot of things without annoying people. It’s open to a vast amount of opportunities.

It would be nice to have flood or some sort of scary life (forum) form in the infection gametype in Halo 4. It would be amazing and feel so much more like infection. This could be changed in the settings of course to the normal infection mode.

Woah, I’m so used to saying ‘forum’, I even misspelled ‘form’. Lol!

> O god no. I dont want to see the flood again.
>
> This is the worst idea ever…of all time.

tell that to the covenant

Frank said that we will not be fighting the Flood. Period.

Although, he never said they wouldn’t make an appearance.