Halo 4 Spartan ops offline

Do you think it’s possible for 343i to make an update so you’ll be able to play all 10 episodes of Spartan ops without Xbox live? I think it’d be a great idea, what do you guys think?

Actually, now that the series is over, I’m still wondering why we can’t play Spartan Ops offline yet.

Yeah, in the near future I might still have an Xbox 360 but I don’t know if I’ll still have internet or Xbox live around at that time but I’ll most likely will. In conclude it would be a nice bonus to have it when offline, because I like Spartan ops. :slight_smile:

I’d like to be able to play Spartan Ops offline too - just in case they shut off the Servers when Xbox One is out.

> I’d like to be able to play Spartan Ops offline too - just in case they shut off the Servers when Xbox One is out.

They wont shut the severs down until years after the xbox one is out. So you dont have to worry about that anytime soon.

> > I’d like to be able to play Spartan Ops offline too - just in case they shut off the Servers when Xbox One is out.
>
> They wont shut the severs down until years after the xbox one is out. So you dont have to worry about that anytime soon.

They still can though (later on)… and then?

Spartan ops should be offline I believe as well.

> I’d like to be able to play Spartan Ops offline too - <mark>just in case they shut off the Servers when Xbox One is out.</mark>

I don’t think the servers will shut down for a while, from what I know Bioshock infinite is releasing a dlc bundle pack in March 2014.

> > I’d like to be able to play Spartan Ops offline too - <mark>just in case they shut off the Servers when Xbox One is out.</mark>
>
> I don’t think the servers will shut down for a while, from what I know Bioshock infinite is releasing a dlc bundle pack in March 2014.

It’d be at least 5 years before shutting down the 360’s servers is even considered by Microsoft, so I wouldn’t worry about that one.

Yes they can in fact make it playable offline.The first 5 episodes are on the disk and you downloaded the last 5.They are on your Xbox’s hard drive.This was a test i believe for the always online deal microsoft was going to push with the X1.Which of course they took away due to worldwide backlash lolz.

In short, they can but they won’t.You see, that would require a little effort my friend.Would also require a TU to do.

You can’t because it’s require Xbox Live Gold partnership. The only thing is the Gold membership that is the factor now. If you can play it off-line, then you should play it with Silver and that is the problem. It’s exclusive to gold.

They should have been playable offline to begin with. To be quite honest, it was probably Microsoft’s idea to make it so you can only play them online. It was probably the first phase in an attempt to prep everyone for the XB1. And then they announced the always online crap and it back fired on them.

I say, as most already have, all the episodes should be playable offline just like other DLC or Downloadable games.

I don’t think that there’s a huge enough demand for Spartan Ops for 343i to do anything for it.

While there’s a lot of people that love it, there simply isn’t enough, I think, for 343i to even bother allocating resources to do a fix as simple as making it offline.

If Season 2 isn’t gonna happen, I don’t think they’re even gonna bother making Season 1 offline.