Halo 4 Spartan Ops List of Changes!

list of things that I feel needs to be changed or added into Spartan Ops;

-set number of lives that gets lower the higher difficulty it is.

-the lag, och holy emperor the lag! makes co-op with virtually impossible to play

-score should be added (just for fun)

-longer and more complex scenarios. Make it more campaign like with e.x a Mamoth ride where you hold off waves of covenant flyers and ground troops! (GoW2 style)

-let us skip those pesky intro cutscenes where we watch a grunt standing around for 20 seconds.

-beeing able to actually jump into the Pelican rather than it beeing 50 metres up in the air and just having to walk below it. It would add so much more feeling to see you climbing into it and seeing it lift of (as you could with a glitch in EP2 after you fended off the Phantoms, also noticed you could get into the pelican turret)

-Seeing FoF tags on fellow Spartans or Marines, I mean this should already be in the game (same goes for multiplayer)

-Adding friendly fire on heroic or harder (because all the trolls)

Just a list of things that I feel should be added/changed! C&C welcome!

///Axira///

Suggestion list (will come to change due to different oppinions)!;

-Seeing your own spartan model in Spartan Ops

Forgot to add stop recycling maps from the previous chapter AND show your spartan in cutscenes like the campaign in reach did…

Most of your suggestions sound good. I don’t agree about adding friendly fire, but the rest sounds good. I don’t feel the compulsion to skip cutscenes, get on the pelicans, or bemoan any kind of lag, but those are options that ought to be available for those that feel that way.

to Zeus700:

But those maps do have a connection to the story!
for instance, the EP1 C5 map was reintroduced and still felt like a different map!
I know that some maps may seem a bit repeditive, but as of yet it cannot be changed. Not untill a Spartan Ops DLC comes out.

But on the cutscene and seeing your spartan argument, I agree 100% and will add it to the list!

///Axira///

> Forgot to add stop recycling maps from the previous chapter AND show your spartan in cutscenes like the campaign in reach did…

When I see them recycle maps, I think of a CSI (no not the show, an actual CSI). When they go to a crime scene, they don’t go to it only once. If they figure something out, they’ll go back and investigate it more.

The way this applies to Spartan Ops is…

SPOILERS BELOW

The Research Team disappeared, of course we’re going to go to the locations they were at to investigate even if we were just there in Episode 1.

to RookiePrime:

But it would add so much more story into the Spartan Ops series, as they seem to be a little to stale to get the campaign and story feeling ingame!

///Axira///

I like it just the way it is.

> I like it just the way it is.

Thank you for that Insightfull comment!

I agree with everything, at the moment spartan ops is too easy and isn’t a challenge and you can complete the missions with ease, i’m also fed up of the maps being recycled, i want another vehicle mission and all of the other things are basic. So i agree with all of you suggestions.

> > I like it just the way it is.
>
> Thank you for that Insightfull comment!

You’re very welcome. Have a great day.