Halo 4 Spartan Ops Episode 8 will have.....

Recycled envoirnments! Here is your proof. http://www.examiner.com/article/halo-4-spartan-ops-episode-8-screens-and-trailer-come-with-a-twist

Why is this a surprise?

Alright, so what if it will? There’s no problem with recycles environments as long as they’re used properly (like Infinity), are fun to play and not overdone.

Ok…what’s your point?

> Ok…what’s your point?

Episode 6 and 7 weren’t recycled.

aww… :frowning: well as long as they’re good

Sure it’s the same map we fought in last time…but it’s not like it going to be “Been there done that”. The enemies spawn differently, especially the Promies! There could be giant turrets, or nukes, or an endless drop of covies from the sky, or a handful of Mantis plays…Heck, maybe even “Storm the castle” Harvester mission.

> > Ok…what’s your point?
>
> Episode 6 and 7 weren’t recycled.

and…I still don’t get your point, it’s not big deal as long as the action is different I’m cool with it.(btw I think a mission or 2 was recycled)

Oh no!

rolls eyes

← doesn’t care

I replayed Rally Point and Shootout in Valhalla last night. Both were recycled environments. Both were the same map. I had fun.

> > Ok…what’s your point?
>
> Episode 6 and 7 weren’t recycled.

really? could have sworn ive played some of those maps on campaign before.

You just posted this to get everybody post negative things about it…

Nothing wrong with recycled enviroments, most of the new ones we only saw ones in chapter 6 and 7 + the where awesome.

So what’s your point?

> > > Ok…what’s your point?
> >
> > Episode 6 and 7 weren’t recycled.
>
> really? could have sworn ive played some of those maps on campaign before.

The night mission in Episode 6 was a campaign map, and Vortex was in Episode 6 as well. Everything in Episode 7 was original. Besides, I see two recycled maps in those screenshots, the same two maps as episode 6, which was phenomenal, so I wouldn’t talk this episode down at all.

I don’t see how 343 plans to get more players if they’re going to release screenshots of outdated maps.

Surely there’s 1 or 2 new maps that have yet to be unveiled? A 2 GB download is quite a step up from 1 GB. Also, what will happen to that Harvester map?! With that thing disabled, what’s going to happen…

> > > > Ok…what’s your point?
> > >
> > > Episode 6 and 7 weren’t recycled.
> >
> > really? could have sworn ive played some of those maps on campaign before.
>
> The night mission in Episode 6 was a campaign map, and Vortex was in Episode 6 as well. Everything in Episode 7 was original. Besides, I see two recycled maps in those screenshots, the same two maps as episode 6, which was phenomenal, so I wouldn’t talk this episode down at all.

Episode 6 was a hybrid of 1-5 and 7 IMO.

It was done in the spirit of firefight, but still far from Campaign.

> I don’t see how 343 plans to get more players if they’re going to release screenshots of outdated maps.
>
> Surely there’s 1 or 2 new maps that have yet to be unveiled? A 2 GB download is quite a step up from 1 GB. Also, what will happen to that Harvester map?! With that thing disabled, what’s going to happen…
>
>
>
> > > > > Ok…what’s your point?
> > > >
> > > > Episode 6 and 7 weren’t recycled.
> > >
> > > really? could have sworn ive played some of those maps on campaign before.
> >
> > The night mission in Episode 6 was a campaign map, and Vortex was in Episode 6 as well. Everything in Episode 7 was original. Besides, I see two recycled maps in those screenshots, the same two maps as episode 6, which was phenomenal, so I wouldn’t talk this episode down at all.
>
> Episode 6 was a hybrid of 1-5 and 7 IMO.
>
> It was done in the spirit of firefight, but still far from Campaign.

I noticed a few Forerunner “hole in the ground”-looking devices around that map that weren’t used last time, I have a feeling we’ll be seeing it again.

Joooooy…
sarcasm/