Halo 4 Spartan Ops Achievements

Hay guys ,
i have some trouble completing the Spartan Ops Achievements on Heroic because they are not available atm online . I dont know if thats the right place in this forum (and i am sorry if it is not ) but i am looking for players that do not have the achievements as well or are willed to help me get them .

It depends which achievements you are talking about. Some are fairly easy to get while others are a little difficult. If you can list all the achievements you need, I’ll be happy to give advice.

Dedicated to Crimson - Completed all chapters in any 5 episodes of Spartan Ops on any difficulty.
-It can be done solo. Just grind through the chapters that your haven’t completed on any difficulty.

No Easy Way Out - In Ch 1, Ep 5 of Spartan Ops survived the enemy assault during the defense on Normal or harder.
-RC Master’s Spartan Miller Legendary Solo Guide

No One Left Behind - Saved at least one Marine in Chapter 3 of Episode 2 of Spartan Ops on Heroic or harder.
-Ghost barricades or nudging a marine to a ledge

Dedicated to Crimson seems not to work … do i have to complete the first 5 episodes or just any ?

The other one i need is No One Left Behind