Halo 4 Soundtrack... tracks missing

I have been playing Spartan Ops since the first episode and I have realized there are some tracks that are not int the OST of Halo 4. Some of them you even hear them in the campaign like one or two times, but there are since the episode 1 some tracks that I want to know if they have a name or if they are avaliable or something.
Examples. I have noticed there is a special theme when you jump in to the Mantis, in both Campaign and Spartan Ops, that track is not in the OST.
Also the music from the recap of Episodes 1-5 in episode 6 is not in the soundrtack (the same you hear when at the end of the mission Forerunner, the ghost run).
Now this are music I think is not in the OST, if I’m wrong please let me know if they are in it. If I’m correct can somebody tell me if they have a name or something, are they planing to release them later in a second OST? are they in some special OST I don’t know?

There are an unfortunate number of tracks missing from the OST. Frankly, I’m a little offended. Think about it: both the end credits song (the remake of Never Forget), and opening menu theme are absent from the so called “soundtrack.” Both of these are pretty major pieces to not include. There’s a lot more then just that, including a bunch from Spartan Ops. $80 for the LE soundtrack for essentially half the music is definitely not ok. =[

Yes I kinda felt the same specially with Never Forget which I consider it to be the second best Halo track ever and hearing it in the credits was so amazing.
For me this OST is amazing even without the missing tracks, but yet you are right I would rather to have all the complete music instead of those remixes (I only like the remixes of Nemesis and Arrival which were on the Weapons trailers).
There is also this music from the first part of mission five, where you destroy the first Giant Cannon, I like that part just because of the epic battle music lol.

> There are an unfortunate number of tracks missing from the OST. Frankly, I’m a little offended. Think about it: both the end credits song (the remake of Never Forget), and opening menu theme are absent from the so called “soundtrack.” Both of these are pretty major pieces to not include. There’s a lot more then just that, including a bunch from Spartan Ops. $80 for the LE soundtrack for essentially half the music is definitely not ok. =[

THe main menu track is called Legacy and is on the soundtrack.

Yea, sucks to see some tracks missing. The OST as a whole I think is really good though. Especially “Awakening”. Theres also the beginning of the song “Immaterial”, it’s directly from the mission “Composer” right before, well, the Composer, Composes.