Halo 4 Soundtrack:Bonus track code redemption

Went to the URL halo4soundtrack.com and ended up at URL http://codes.halo4soundtrack.com/

Tried entering the redeem code, but it seemed to be attempting to redeem for some other track list.
In any case, it failed.

Attempted to e-mail the issue to the address given at the second url, but got only an apparently automated response saying that the person operating the address was now employed elsewhere.

It’d be nice if this could actually work…or at least get some resolution of some sort.
Thnx.

I’ve been trying to get to that page but at best it’s sending me to the Dell website and at worst I’m sent to a -Yoink- site. What the hell is wrong with this URL?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535439627033596;2:
> I’ve been trying to get to that page but at best it’s sending me to the Dell website and at worst I’m sent to a -Yoink- site. What the hell is wrong with this URL?

I only just found out the site has been completely shut down. This is utter -Yoink- I paid a price for the Halo4 soundtrack with bonus tracks which, in spite of being advertised as otherwise, add to the cost of the CD. I could legitimately sue 343 and Microsoft for this since they have essentially charged me for something they didn’t give me, it’s complete -Yoink-. In a lot of other companies people would lose their jobs for this kind of -Yoink-. It is completely unacceptable.

In all honesty I shouldn’t have threatened 343 but you can understand my frustration. I desperately want to see a resolution to this or at the very least some kind of explanation for why they shut down the site.