Halo 4 sniper

Hey does anyone know any information the halo 4 sniper like what it looks like or a link about it?

Nope. No info thus far.

I remember seeing it in the first look video. it was on one of the screens in the background, though it was very blurry. other than that we have no info.

If it’s anything like the Halo CEA sniper, I will wet myself . .

> I remember seeing it in the first look video. it was on one of the screens in the background, though it was very blurry. other than that we have no info.

I thought that was a covi carbine which has already been confirmed.

I hope it has that lightweight feel, like Halo 3’s… but I doubt it since they wanted everything to sound beefier–this probably means their guns will look and feel heavy (at least the powerful ones).

You didn’t hear? they took it out because new players aren’t good with it and Veterans have practiced with it for years so it puts the new players at a disadvantage.

They were thinking about doing this with the BR but decided to just make the BR shoot rockets and grenades to make it fair for new players who can’t aim as well.

> If it’s anything like the Halo CEA sniper, I will wet myself . .

lol… appearance wise, I’m not that concerned. What I am concerned about is how it will affect gameplay. I want the Reach sniper for a reason. Snipers should damage vehicles. Particularly, I’m not a fan of banshee’s and the drivers of them for a reason…

> You didn’t hear? they took it out because new players aren’t good with it and Veterans have practiced with it for years so it puts the new players at a disadvantage.
>
> They were thinking about doing this with the BR but decided to just make the BR shoot rockets and grenades to make it fair for new players who can’t aim as well.

he he he… at least my satisfaction would be guaranteed when I got the chance to assassinate you off-spawn and then cross map kill you again with my rocket BR… Halo 4 is going to be FUN now…

> > If it’s anything like the Halo CEA sniper, I will wet myself . .
>
> lol… appearance wise, I’m not that concerned. What I am concerned about is how it will affect gameplay. I want the Reach sniper for a reason. Snipers should damage vehicles. Particularly, I’m not a fan of banshee’s and the drivers of them for a reason…
>
>
>
> > You didn’t hear? they took it out because new players aren’t good with it and Veterans have practiced with it for years so it puts the new players at a disadvantage.
> >
> > They were thinking about doing this with the BR but decided to just make the BR shoot rockets and grenades to make it fair for new players who can’t aim as well.
>
> he he he… at least my satisfaction would be guaranteed when I got the chance to assassinate you off-spawn and then cross map kill you again with my rocket BR… Halo 4 is going to be FUN now…

Correction: Snipers are NOT supposed to destroy vehicles. But instead do lots of damage to infantry with precision. Thats how i hope it will be. A weapon used to own infantry at long ranges.