halo 4 slayer???????

There’s a halo 1,2,3 slayer playlist but no halo 4?? Why can’t I play your newest installment online? And yes I know halo 4 is in big team and swat, but for a master chief collection I’m disappointed. It should be a no brainier to have a halo 4 slayer playlist…I shouldn’t have to play halo 4 on the 360 when you have it on Xbox one…

> 2533274821720981;1:
> There’s a halo 1,2,3 slayer playlist but no halo 4?? Why can’t I play your newest installment online? And yes I know halo 4 is in big team and swat, but for a master chief collection I’m disappointed. It should be a no brainier to have a halo 4 slayer playlist…I shouldn’t have to play halo 4 on the 360 when you have it on Xbox one…

itl be coming back soon, im waiting for it to return myself, be patient.
Id like h4 in the team slayer playlist along with a separate halo 4 BTB playlist, or just an halo 4 extraction/dominion playlist, those modes were so much fun

any one who wantts to cry at you to play on 360 need to stop being so silly considering Halo 3 is perfectly playable on 360 and halo 2 and CE are still perfectly playable via LAN parties, not to mention alot of people sold their 360 and want to pay 1080/60 :slight_smile:

It won’t and shouldn’t get a slayer playlist but I am eagerly awaiting the Halo 4 playlist as well.

I’d much rather play the stripped down version of H4 rather than H2C, H2A and H3.

They’re all trash compared to H:CE but I wouldn’t be opposed to care packageless H4.