Halo 4 Skulls and Terminals?

Will we see a return of these in Halo 4? I can’t be the only one who enjoyed finding these in co-op with my friends. (Except for IWHBYD, who didn’t look that up?). Terminals are really cool, and skulls feel awesome to find. It was the same thing with audio logs in ODST, that was awesome too.

I honestly want to see these return, and I think it would really be awesome if there was some armor to unlock for finding them as well, just like in H3. Or, if that isn’t an option because it’s too easy for people to use the internet to look it up, make them really difficult to get to. That would be fun.

I remember reading an interview where it was asked if skulls would be returning in Halo 4. All they said was that there were going to be plenty of reasons/ways to replay through the campaign.

That sounds promising, especially seeing as I was going to replay it anyway.

Skulls have been a solid tradition since Halo 2, and Terminals since Halo 3. I would be really disappointed if these didn’t make a return in Halo 4.

I think a better question is, will we be hunting skulls, or will they just be there like in ODST and Reach. I think most fans will want to go skull hunting again. I know I do.

Yeah, I’d rather hunt for them. Or like I said, they could make them hard to get to, and for getting them you would get some snazzy armor. It just sounds like loads of fun to me.

Loved searching for skulls; hope they return, or something like them.

Yes, and I also hope they return the achievments for them aswell - Easy gamerscore ;D

> Yeah, I’d rather hunt for them. Or like I said, they could make them hard to get to, and for getting them you would get some snazzy armor. It just sounds like loads of fun to me.

I would tell 343 to take a note from CEA. I loved how well those skulls were hidden. I would say to perhaps make them even harder to find for Halo 4. Maybe not all Bandanna level difficulty (more annoying than fun), but at least Tsavo Highway difficulty.

> > Yeah, I’d rather hunt for them. Or like I said, they could make them hard to get to, and for getting them you would get some snazzy armor. It just sounds like loads of fun to me.
>
> I would tell 343 to take a note from CEA. I loved how well those skulls were hidden. I would say to perhaps make them even harder to find for Halo 4. Maybe not all Bandanna level difficulty (more annoying than fun), but at least Tsavo Highway difficulty.

Tsavo Highway was great for skulls.

Skull hunting should return. I was disappointed that it wasn’t in Reach.

I would love for both to return. Specifically, I would love to see skulls that have new effects.

> I would love for both to return. Specifically, I would love to see skulls that have new effects.

I really want to see more silver skulls.

ps ojala si sigan poniendo craneos como en el halo 3

Absolutely. I love looking for those things.

I’d like for the skulls to be SO well hidden that the community doesn’t find all of them until months after release. Remember how long it took people to find IWHBYD for Halo 3? People had to get into the game’s coding just to find it. Maybe not THAT hard to find, but still very tough.

I think they should put skulls on MP maps too. But only on really large maps.