Halo 4: Sigma-Four Clan Recruitment!

Do you miss how clans used to be on Halo Reach? Clans like Fleetcom, HRL, HGA? Do you miss how they were Structured, Active, Fun. How there was always a GOAL you had to work towards, you always had things to do, not just clan related but also fun activities. Clans that were Militarized and very political?

Now there is a clan bringing all the good things you miss into Halo 4. Sigma-Four is now recruiting, opening was may 20th, and doing fantastic. Check out our website for ALOT more information

sigmafour.weebly.com

LOTS of opportunity, GREAT Clan Maps and much much more. Just looking for dedicated, fun, active members. Who want to not just get far within Sigma-Four but also want to bring a fantastic future for this clan.

NO AGE LIMIT.
MUST know good English.
MUST have a Mic.
MUST be ACTIVE on XBL and Halo 4.

TO ENLIST CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE LINK ABOVE, FILL OUT A ENLISTMENT FORM PROPERLY AND A OFFICIAL WILL CONTACT YOU ON XBL WITHIN 12-24Hrs.

Hope to hear from you soon
and have a FANTASTIC Day!

You know Sigma is greek for 18. So your clan is called 18 4. But other than that your clan looks really good. I love how organized you are ad the photos you guys post look so nice. Great Job!

Thank you sir, appreciate the positive feedback :slight_smile:

as of your name theory, I’m glad you know your history/culture, but its called sigma-four for a reason, not due to its “Greek” meaning. But thanks for sharing. I had another clan once known as Section 4, Clan names are supposed to have meaning, about the pictures on our website. ALL MAPS ARE FORGEGED BY MYSELF, unless it is a bigger project I have friends help. I appreciate your awesome feedback friend, Like I said this clan brings back EVERYTHING from clans and how they used to be on Halo Reach.

No one is interested in joining? were growing rapidly!

I would join but I run my own clan so sorry :frowning: wanna be allies though? We can play together and stuff!

For Alliances please message me on XBL, Thanks.

Do I remember? No :stuck_out_tongue:
Do I want to know? Yes, doesn’t mean I’ll join tho

anyone looking for battles message: Necrocyde

we dont do raids, only pgl style battles

test your skill today!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> Do I remember? No :stuck_out_tongue:
> Do I want to know? Yes, doesn’t mean I’ll join tho

Arn’t you just a wanna be troll, get real. Post your smart remarks eals where, cuz frankly I DON’T CARE what you want to know, or if you’ll join or not. Good day

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> anyone looking for battles message: Necrocyde
>
> we dont do raids, only pgl style battles
>
> test your skill today!

I have a 2.0+ K/D I dont need to test my skill, I know I have skill. When I get 24+ kills in EVERY game. I stand un defeated in 1v1s. I shut people up like you MANY times before thinking they are “THE BEST” but then in the end your just another average, Its a game kiddo NOT A SPORT. So do everyone a favor stop acting like your all hard. THANKS

then come at us verdict…lol you wnna talk big but i havent heard a challenge. oh right, your scared. k/d dont mean anything bro. results do. so unless you wanna put up, you better shut up. lol wanna talk big and your only 50 is in BTB and thats your best csr. sit down kid. youre bad.

I signed up and i just want to play Halo 4 like right now honestly and no one is online for the other clans…

> then come at us verdict…lol you wnna talk big but i havent heard a challenge. oh right, your scared. k/d dont mean anything bro. results do. so unless you wanna put up, you better shut up. lol wanna talk big and your only 50 is in BTB and thats your best csr. sit down kid. youre bad.

You really shouldn’t mess with people like that, especially clan high ups, whoever is in charge in the clan i would like to propose an alliance with your clan, even though my clan, Federation Lords is 3-4 members but we are still looking for alliances.

Proof that The Eternal Knights have never lost to the Immortal Legends and that IL Gilgamesh has been FAKING videos on the ETK check it out

proof that IL Gilgamesh and his Immortal Legends have FAKED a 343i top ten halo 4 clan list faked by IL Gilgamesh and his Immortal Legends check it out for your self see what you think

Proof that The Immortal Legends have been EXPOSED AND DESTROYED by the Eternal Knights

#epicfail #foreveralone #badkid #threat2community