Halo 4 should there be something special?

There should be something awesome for halo 4 thats free from 343 industries. maybe just for the people with halo waypoint

I think the preorder skins kind of fall into that category.

Past that I don’t think they should do anything “free” for any exclusive group, honestly.

They are already. FUD, spartan ops and the forums.

> They are already. FUD, spartan ops and the forums.

50 missions of Spartan Ops for anyone with XBL Gold and the full Forward Unto Dawn feature film online is more than I could’ve asked for from 343i.

How about they make a second campaign, and spread it out over, 10 weeks, 5 missions per week, 50 missions total, and call it Spartan Ops?

Oh wait… we do already have something awesome thats free, called Spartan Ops.

There is also a free-movie sort of thing called Halo 4 Forward Unto Dawn.

> How about they make a second campaign, and spread it out over, 10 weeks, 5 missions per week, 50 missions total, and call it Spartan Ops?
>
> Oh wait… we do already have something awesome thats free, called Spartan Ops.

Wait wait wait, they removed firefight to introduce SO, i wouldn’t consider it a “gift”.

There already is something like that, it’s called the first season of Spartan-Ops.

> > How about they make a second campaign, and spread it out over, 10 weeks, 5 missions per week, 50 missions total, and call it Spartan Ops?
> >
> > Oh wait… we do already have something awesome thats free, called Spartan Ops.
>
> Wait wait wait, they removed firefight to introduce SO, i wouldn’t consider it a “gift”.

It seems like it’ll be way better than Firefight, so I consider it a gift.

> > How about they make a second campaign, and spread it out over, 10 weeks, 5 missions per week, 50 missions total, and call it Spartan Ops?
> >
> > Oh wait… we do already have something awesome thats free, called Spartan Ops.
>
> Wait wait wait, they removed firefight to introduce SO, i wouldn’t consider it a “gift”.

1. Spartan Ops is pretty much a huge upgrade from Firefight. It stills holds the same gameplay and co-op values whilst adding a fictional background to it.

2. We didn’t get 3 Firefight missions a week for free in ODST and Reach.

It’s kinda a gift to me at least.

> > > How about they make a second campaign, and spread it out over, 10 weeks, 5 missions per week, 50 missions total, and call it Spartan Ops?
> > >
> > > Oh wait… we do already have something awesome thats free, called Spartan Ops.
> >
> > Wait wait wait, they removed firefight to introduce SO, i wouldn’t consider it a “gift”.
>
> 1. Spartan Ops is pretty much a huge upgrade from Firefight. It stills holds the same gameplay and co-op values whilst adding a fictional background to it.
>
> 2. We didn’t get 3 Firefight missions a week for free in ODST and Reach.
>
> It’s kinda a gift to me at least.

1. Well, if they kept FF instead of introducing SO, it would have been upgrated of course so…

2)No, but we had all content at D1 with like 10 maps each game and a more re-playable content compared to Campaign, and SO is like a second Campaign…

> maybe just for the people with halo waypoint

Why the hell do we deserve anything more?

With all the stupid -Yoink- and posts that suggest the majority is of the mentally handicapped that go on around these forums, we should be one of the last people to get anything.