Halo 4 should play like HALO 4

I love all the halo games because they are ALL absolutely superb games. 343 should not go backwards in the series and stifle creativity but to move forward and bring new ideas to make it play like a unique entry in the series.

FRANK O’CONNER IS A GOD. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR HALO JOURNEY 343i !!!

It should play like a Halo game. It can have some new ideas (as long as they are not random, and they are skill-oriented), but the core gameplay needs to go back to that of CE, 2, and 3. It needs to revert to the Golden Triangle of Weapons, Melees, Grenades. We don’t need to make it a square.

I don’t link so man, Halo reach plays like halo reach and its the worst halo yet. It should be original yes, but have the same feel as the original trilogy

I don’t want them to copy and paste halo 1 or 2 or 3 or reach onto halo 4 with better graphics. I love playing halo 3 and halo reach because they play somewhat differently and have different combat dynamics. I don’t want halo 4 “replace” the last halo game i play. I believe they should make it unique instead of just cashing in a copy. However I trust 343i that they will take the franchise in a good direction and not refrain from added any depth.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

Obviously you’ve never played any other game besides Halo: Reach and 3.

> No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
>
>
> Obviously you’ve never played any other game besides Halo: Reach and 3.

If you check bungie.net you can see I have played all halo games. I don’t see how not wanting the game to be carbon copys of older games makes it obviously i have never played past halos.

No, it needs to follow the Halo formula. Why do you think over a million people bought Reach? Because it said it was a new Halo game. Why did over a million people stop playing it after a week? It didn’t play like a Halo game.

> It should play like a Halo game. It can have some new ideas (as long as they are not random, and they are skill-oriented), but the core gameplay needs to go back to that of CE, 2, and 3. It needs to revert to the Golden Triangle of Weapons, Melees, Grenades. We don’t need to make it a square.

I agree with this. I would much rather have a Golden Triangle than a broken square.

Well people didn’t stop playing Reach it is one of the top played games over xbl and is my favorite game in the series.

The sandbox works flawlessly in Reach that is extremely polished and balanced. If however you prefer another game in the spectacular perfect amazing series that is HALO I would pose to you that it would make more sense to make a game that isn’t a carbon copy of your favorite halo game. If they made a halo trying to be like halo ,1,2,3, or reach I would just go play the game it is trying to emulate.

So far all the halo games have been able to balanced nostalgia and creativity very well and I hope 343 continues to do the same.

> Well people didn’t stop playing Reach it is one of the top played games over xbl and is my favorite game in the series.

I thought I’d stop reading here, but I trudged on…

> The sandbox works flawlessly in Reach that is extremely polished and balanced.

This is where I couldn’t take it anymore.

Halo 2 and CE, 3 started to get a little gimicky. Keep it simple, skill-oriented, and the game will do fine.

> It should play like a Halo game. It can have some new ideas (as long as they are not random, and they are skill-oriented), but the core gameplay needs to go back to that of CE, 2, and 3. It needs to revert to the Golden Triangle of Weapons, Melees, Grenades. We don’t need to make it a square.

> Well people didn’t stop playing Reach it is one of the top played games over xbl and is my favorite game in the series.

So, did the 1.5 million who were here on the first day find a way to make the population only show 100k people? Because, I can only count 100k people. I don’t know where the other 1.4 million went.

And Reach’s sandbox is far from flawless.

No AAs and Bloom Pl0x