Halo 4 should have in-game join

I for one am sick and tired of quitters ruining matches for the rest of us. Quitters just ruin gametypes that focus on kills or objectives which means they ruin Halo. Many modern shooters now have in-game join Gears and CoD are the main ones. Halo needs to include this to keep up with competitors and help make the community happier. In-game join is a great feature for any multiplayer game, it speeds up search times and makes matches funner. If Bungie can make in-game join for Custom games and Forge, i’m sure 343i can include this awesome feature into Matchmaking.

Please 343 add this feature and many fans would apprciate and thank you greatly.

It’s a cool concept, but wouldn’t work in Halo.

Sure.

Let’s have people join in-game. Besides the chance of getting a horrible player, being put late into a match and getting an undeserved loss, having others join in game at the last second and getting a free win, being put into a crappy gametype/map selection that you didn’t vote for, not being able to play matchmaking because you quit out of all the games you joined in, being put into a god-awful team, having a lag spike or host migration every time someone joins in, or experiencing god-awful latency whenever a red-bar warrior decides to join, I think being able to join in-game sessions is the best idea since armor lock.

> Sure.
>
> Let’s have people join in-game. Besides the chance of getting a horrible player, being put late into a match and getting an undeserved loss, having others join in game at the last second and getting a free win, being put into a crappy gametype/map selection that you didn’t vote for, not being able to play matchmaking because you quit out of all the games you joined in, being put into a god-awful team, having a lag spike or host migration every time someone joins in, or experiencing god-awful latency whenever a red-bar warrior decides to join, I think being able to join in-game sessions is the best idea since armor lock.

Thank you. Ive taken notes of your points and realised that in-game join isn’t Halo. But to be honest, you got a better idea to prevent quitters and guests leaving a match resulting in the rest of your team being camped or forced to quit???

> It’s a cool concept, but wouldn’t work in Halo.

> > Sure.
> >
> > Let’s have people join in-game. Besides the chance of getting a horrible player, being put late into a match and getting an undeserved loss, having others join in game at the last second and getting a free win, being put into a crappy gametype/map selection that you didn’t vote for, not being able to play matchmaking because you quit out of all the games you joined in, being put into a god-awful team, having a lag spike or host migration every time someone joins in, or experiencing god-awful latency whenever a red-bar warrior decides to join, I think being able to join in-game sessions is the best idea since armor lock.
>
> Thank you. Ive taken notes of your points and realised that in-game join isn’t Halo. But to be honest, you got a better idea to prevent quitters and guests leaving a match resulting in the rest of your team being camped or forced to quit???

You really can’t do much of anything. If someone wants to quit, they’re going to quit no matter what. I’d suggest something similar to the quit ban though.

> > Sure.
> >
> > Let’s have people join in-game. Besides the chance of getting a horrible player, being put late into a match and getting an undeserved loss, having others join in game at the last second and getting a free win, being put into a crappy gametype/map selection that you didn’t vote for, not being able to play matchmaking because you quit out of all the games you joined in, being put into a god-awful team, having a lag spike or host migration every time someone joins in, or experiencing god-awful latency whenever a red-bar warrior decides to join, I think being able to join in-game sessions is the best idea since armor lock.
>
> Thank you. Ive taken notes of your points and realised that in-game join isn’t Halo. But to be honest, you got a better idea to prevent quitters and guests leaving a match resulting in the rest of your team being camped or forced to quit???

Yeah.

Maturity.

> > Sure.
> >
>

I have, stricter skill restrictions and party restrictions. Let’s take BTB for example, you go there alone or with your guests. You face a full party, what do you do? Quit of course. This is because full party vs. randoms is just plain unfair. This exactly why playlists with team size of four should have teams of four only against other teams of four. In BTB there should be teams of six or more players against other such teams.

Of course these restrictions would have one potential problem, population. It’s almost impossible to find an even match when a playlist has under 500 players.

But lastly and most importantly, the game should be fun for everyone. This is the most obvious and the hardest way to prevent people from quitting. It’s obvious without saying that people don’t quit if they are having fun. By guaranteeing that they will have fun, there will be a much smaller amount of quitters. This whole thing actually ties together with the stricter search restrictions.

Yupp, I agree with in-game join in for public playlists, but definitely not ranked. Make an extreme penalty for quitting out of a ranked game.