Halo 4 should have final killcam

This is one of the features I REALLY enjoy about CoD. The way it shows final killcam.

Halo should definitley not have killcams after every kill like CoD, but in Halo 4 I want everyone to see the match winning kill. It is a great way to show off and have bragging rights.

AGAIN, only at the end of the match. Otherwise killcams give away positions of enemys.

I’d say no. It’s a cool idea and all, but it encourages people to get extremely angry at each other. If someone gloats about it, he’s sure to start and argument with the person he killed, and even if he doesn’t, he still could make that person furious just because everyone gets to watch them die.

I completely agree. You get a stab at glory and it doesn’t affect gameplay whatsoever. A killcam all the time would be terrible, but a final killcam is where it’s at. Epic stick across the map FTW!

> I’d say no. It’s a cool idea and all, but it encourages people to get extremely angry at each other. If someone gloats about it, he’s sure to start and argument with the person he killed, and even if he doesn’t, he still could make that person furious just because everyone gets to watch them die.

I disagree completely. I’ve never seen someone do that ever in CoD, and if they do they take the game way too seriously. It just encourages friendly competition.

I say no. I like being able to run around and wast some ammo in the final seconds of the game. Hell, you can even get some extra kills if your lucky, or after the guy says “Game Over” do any more kills count? Either way its still fun.

Nah, every now and again you see something awesome, but most of the time it would just be a generic kill. I’d rather just get put into another game.

> Nah, every now and again you see something awesome, but most of the time it would just be a generic kill. I’d rather just get put into another game.

Although a generic kill, it is good to brag and say you got it. Also, it would just replace the last 5 seconds we get to run around aimlessly at the end of the game anyway.

343I, please just test it out during the beta to get feedback.

Game winning killcam is a brilliant idea.

Good kills are very rare. The best kill I have ever gotten was when I went off a gravity lift with a mongoose, then in mid air ditched the mongoose, then saved a team members life because my stray mongoose killed the guy that was about to kill my team member. It might be in my file share but not sure.

the thing is most of the community is not willing to take new ideas because “Halo needs to be Halo”. I’m sorry but I’m not gonna pay £50 for a game that is just the same as the last, I will just go and play the old game instead. That is what has happened with CoD and FIFA and would hate to see it happen to Halo. We should take other ideas from different games because thats called progress and if people are not willing to accept new ideas then Halo will not move forward.

OT: Yes I would love to see this implemented.

Halo isn’t going to start stealing things from CoD. We will not stoop to that level. Halo will maintain it’s uniqueness, and thats one of the main reasons i’m into the Halo series. That and it has a completely epic storyline. I bet the next CoD game will have something like forge…

No. I hate killcams, especially the final one because it’s so damn slow and unskippable.

> Halo isn’t going to start stealing things from CoD. We will not stoop to that level. Halo will maintain it’s uniqueness, and thats one of the main reasons i’m into the Halo series. That and it has a completely epic storyline. I bet the next CoD game will have something like forge…

please look at my old post for details of why I don’t accept this post

I don’t want to be stuck around watching people die when the last kill is done. I want to run around, get in a vehicle and pretend I flee the battlescape or shoot a few guys and possibly some team mates.

Final kills are usually like every other kill. bragging rights? I don’t think you can brag because you killed one more person

Bad idea.

I have been fine without it for all the Halo games. I think I’ll live though another Halo game without it.

I’d have to say no, not because “It’z not HalOz!!!1!” But because I generally don’t care about how the who got last last kill. It’s usually just like any standard kill (from what I’ve seen) with generally nothing really epic about it. Now if it was an epic, OMG kind of kill, then I wouldn’t mind. But those don’t come around that often and is almost never the final kill. So, no, I don’t like it…

Ω

I would say yes only if the final kill actually mattered, like in TDM or other Slayer-based gametypes.

> > I’d say no. It’s a cool idea and all, but it encourages people to get extremely angry at each other. If someone gloats about it, he’s sure to start and argument with the person he killed, and even if he doesn’t, he still could make that person furious just because everyone gets to watch them die.
>
> I disagree completely. I’ve never seen someone do that ever in CoD, and if they do they take the game way too seriously. It just encourages friendly competition.

I’ve had some really bad experiences with it. Once it’s there it’s more an annoyance keeping you in the game longer when you don’t want to anyways, and it becomes really nothing special.